His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Alonso's POV

As soon as she wrapped her hands around my length, I was a lost cause. How do I explain to her that I would explode just by looking at her?

I don't know how no one told her about sex, but I'm glad I am the one explaining it to her. So far, she has been a good lover. Not saying no to anything I have done. But I don't know how she will feel about actually having sex.

Plus, her curiosity about everything especially my body makes me laugh, she is so cute and innocent.

What the fuck! I look down and while I was lost in my thoughts, my little wife has untied my underpants and is holding my dick in her hands without anything between us.

She barely manages to wrap her tiny hands around my grith, but she is trying and that to me means everything. She is fascinated and has no clue what to do with it.

"What should I do now?" She finally asked me and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Baby before we go there, we need to talk."

She looked confused again and I pulled her towards me. Looking at her naked body and loose hair makes me want to take her then and there. But my wife needs love and understanding more than anything. I had seen firsthand how her family treated her. Especially her siblings. I was her eldest sister's bodyguard for years, and she treated my girl very poorly. So, when her father, declared her as the price for the best warrior, I knew I had to win her. The other soldiers were lusting after her and they would break her inside out if they won. And here she is in my arms.

I rub her back lightly while she looks up at me hopefully.

"Darling, I need to tell you how this works before, we actually do it. And if you feel scared, or if you do not want to do it. It's ok, I will hold you in my arms and we can sleep."

She nodded her head, but I could see the determination in her eyes. Looks like my baby, is just as turned on as I am.

She tried to sneak her hands to hold my member again, but I captured both her wrists and brought them to my mouth kissing them. And took a breath, I could smell her sweet scent. I was about to start talking when she said something that took my breath away.

"Can I kiss you?"

"What."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sure." I don't think I have the heart or the will to deny her. She climbed on my lap again and her hands held my face while her boobs were pressed against my chest. I held her waist.

This was the first time she was kissing me on her own will, she started by sucking on my lips and soon I took over as I could not control myself. My dick was pocking her stomach and while we were busy kissing she reached down and placed it between her legs.

When the head of my cock hit her warm cunt, I was a goner. I broke the kiss and lightly thrusted my hips, just to cop a feel of my own wife.

She moaned softly and I was a minute away from flipping us over and thrusting into her. It was torture earlier today, riding on my horse with her wiggling her ass every two seconds. No doubt I was hard most of the ride.

She just stared between her legs and then up at me.

"Why does it feel so good when it's between my legs?" she asked me innocently landing a peck on my lips.