Motel Part-2 (Threesome)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

"Do you want to change that?" Jade was the one to ask, this time.

And my flirty smile confirmed it.

The next moment I was hauled from my seat and into Jade's lap. His lips were on mine and we were kissing while Jade's fingers moved around my back towards my ass.

I was wearing a flimsy sundress, as I knew it wouldn't be on me for long. Even though I was just 20 I knew what I was doing. So, I moved my one hand between us and started stroking Jade's cock which was straining inside his jeans.

In the background, I heard Ashton undo his belt and drop his pants to the floor but I was too busy to do anything about it. I kissed Jade deeply and now both his hands were groping my ass. His fingers were rough on my soft skin, and it felt amazing.

Suddenly, Ashton was behind me untying the knots of my dress that I had tied on my shoulders. Jade helped him while he sucked on my neck. I knew there would be a mark there tomorrow. Both of them yanked my dress down freeing my tits, which were barely contained in the dress. I had no bra on and the first thing Ashton did was suck on my left tit while Jade bit the left side of my neck.

I was still in Jade's lap and all their actions were making me more and more wet. I started rubbing myself on Jade's cock which was still in his pants. If the boys took their time with me, I would never be able to finish, let alone take another customer tonight.

I undid Jade's pants and held his cock in my hand, the moment I squeezed it, Jade moaned and cupped my right tit. The dress was bundled around my waist and I had to get rid of it. So, I reluctantly got off Jade's lap, leaving both him and Ashton disappointed, until they saw what I was up to.

I got off the bed and dropped my dress on the floor, now I was completely naked and wanted to get started on the real deal.

"Sit against the headboard with your legs spread, let go of your pants," I told Jade and to my surprise, he followed.

I crawled up to him on the bed and once again gripped his erect cock in my hand. With my eyes still on his, I took Jade's cock as deep inside my throat as I could. And I heard both the boys hiss.

Ashton too was naked, but I did not have to tell him what to do. Seeing my raised ass, he got the message and got behind me.

With one swift thrust Ashton was inside me while the sucked on Jade's dick. They were both well endowed and it was a challenge to take it from both. But that was what I was paid for, Jordan knew I would be able to satisfy both the dudes.

So, we set into a rethyme, and when Jade was close, he held my head in both of his hands and thrust his hips into my mouth. This sight must have brought Ashton close too, as he began to twitch and grow inside me. he gripped my waist tightly and thrust into me harder.

It was so intense, that tears had gathered in my eyes, but the boys were far gone to care and so was I. The pleasure was so intense that I did not even realize when I came.

The moment both the men had spent themselves in me. I collapsed on the bed, with Ashton beside me. We both were catching our breath, when Jade climbed on top of me. I was lying flat on my back, he spread my legs and thrust deep in me.

I wasn't ready for round two, but before I could protest, Jade was driving into me. His thrusts weren't fast, but slow, hard and so very deep. He wrapped my legs around his waist and balanced himself on top of me with one of his strong arms placed firmly beside my head.

His other hand grouped both my tits and he squeezed them so hard that I screamed.

With every thrust, Jade was getting rougher and I was loving it. I do not remember the last time a man took me this way. Ashton was sitting against the headboard on Jade's previous spot and his eyes were focused on where Jade entered my body. His one hand was behind his head while the other was stroking his own cock.

The more aggressive Jade got the more firmly Ashton would tug at his cock. That was one of the hottest scenes in my life. But I could not watch Ashton for too long as Jade let my tits go and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

A few moments later I was so close and I could feel that Jade was about to give in too. His thrusts sped up and became a bit jerky. And then finally he came deep in me with a few last thrusts. When he was done, he collapsed on me crushing me against the mattress.

Ashton laughed from behind me and said, "Dude let the girl go, you are crushing her."

Jade moved a little and I escaped from under him. Both the boys were jacked, and super-hot.

I knew my job here was done and that someone in some other room must be waiting for me. I bent down to grab my dress when I felt someone stand behind me. I turned around to find Ashton.

He pressed a firm hand on my back and kept me in the bent position as he entered me once again from behind.

I cried out loud, as my insides were burning from all the raw fucking I had done. two rounds without a break were too much, I knew I could not take a third, but before I could protest or call out to Jordan. Jade was kneeling in front of me sucking on my clit.

One of his hands massaged my breast while the other held my waist.

His tongue made me wet again, so I could bear Ashton for the last round. Ashton pounded in me from behind while Jade licked and bit my clit. That was the sweetest assault and I had no idea why I thought I could not go three rounds in a row.

Aston did not take long and before I knew it, I had his cum dripping down my legs.

The boys offered me a bottle of water, which I gulped down. I got dressed and walked back to my room in no time, still with his cum dripping down from my pussy.

I'm going to ask Jordan to put me in threesomes more often, that was awesome.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!