His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Coming Back to an empty apartment after a hectic day of work had become a norm for Nick. The divorce had not only taken a toll on his finances but on his mental health as well. Not to mention the lack of physical intimacy, had driven Nick to the edge.

Anya had asked him to join her Yoga classes a long time ago. The girl was adamant about it. Anya was Nick's little sister. Who was a part-time Yoga instructor, and a collage student studying in their local university?

He finally decided to give Yoga a try. However, he could only manage to attend the last batch thrice a week. This batch was instructed by Mia. One of Anya's friends, who attended the same collage as her. Nick had seen her once or twice through the years. However, he had never spared a second glance at the women as he was married back then.

Now as he stood in the yoga studio, as a single man. He took his time checking out his new instructor and liked what he saw. She was young and lively. Complete opposite of the women he was married to.

Mia approached him "You must be Nick. Nice to meet you again, I'm Mia, your instructor and Anya's friend."

"Pleasure to meet you too!" he replied and they shook hands.

"Come on in, everyone is waiting. We need to start the session." She declared and Nick followed her like a lost puppy.

Inside the huge room with mirrors lining one wall, were men and women of different ages. The sat on their yoga mats, waiting for her to start.

Nick picked a spot in back and laid his Yoga mat, and stood beside it to join the rest of the class. He had seen his little sister do Yoga plenty of times, but the idea of practicing it himself was strange.

"We will start with basic stretching, and continue with the poses later on." Mia told the class and everyone followed her lead.

Nick was fit and no way was his body out of shape. However, stretching his muscles after so long felt nice. He managed to complete the simple stretching exercises easily. The real struggle was to get in the different Yoga poses. His body was stiff from sitting at his desk all day.

As he tried but failed to get into the tree pose, Mia approached him. She lightly touched his back and helped him align his body to get into the pose. She was helping all the people with their poses. Nick found his body relaxing and stretching with each new pose. By the end of his first session, he was actually enjoying the session and more so he enjoyed the light touches and closeness of his instructor.

Time passed and Nick never skipped a single session. He would anticipate his yoga lessons with Mia. Soon he was picking up the hints the young woman dropped. She would touch him more than usual. She would pay more attention to him compared to other participants.

Initially he brushed it off, but later he caught her side eyes and sly smiles. Her casual flirting, and had she used sexual innuendos a few times...? Nick couldn't focus.

On the other hand, Mia's crush was growing intense. So often she fingered herself to the thought of Nick. She wanted a taste of the older guy. Something about him excited her. She had boyfriends before but no one as experienced as Nick. Plus, the forbidden factor of hooking up with your best friend's brother fueled her sexual desires for him.

Finally, one evening all her prayer were answered. All her hard work and flirting was paid off.

"Hey!" greeted Nick.