His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Hey guys from now on I am going to be giving a list of tropes covered in each story.

Tropes: Virgin X her husband (give it a try you won't regret it.)

                 Innocent heroin X understanding hero

The first time I saw him, I mean really saw him, was on our wedding day. I was walking down the aisle towards a man I did not know. Towards the man whom I did not choose. Towards the man, to whom I was gifted.

Growing up as a princess wasn't a bed of roses, as everyone might think. I was taught to read, write, sew, embroider, and whatnot. With so many people always around me I still lived a pretty isolated life. Until, my father decided to give me away, his youngest and his least pretty daughter to a common soldier who had fought well from the side of our kingdom.

Honestly, I felt bittersweet about this deal. I wasn't happy living under my father's roof, and I did not know what living with my new husband was going to be like.

When he kissed me in front of the whole church, it was a sweet gentle kiss. But my husband was anything but gentle. He was tall, all hard muscles, and covered in his armor from head to toe. And I do not even know what he looks like.

Yes, I kissed him, but I closed my eyes at that time and after that did not even try to see his face. After the ceremony was over, my mom and my eldest sister pulled me aside and told me to do as he said.

What does that even mean? I know I am supposed to bear his children now that I'm married. But they will eventually pop into my belly when God wants them to right. So why do I have to do as he says? And what do people even do on the wedding night? My eldest sister told me that on her wedding night, she just let her husband take the lead. That was less painful and got very quickly.

Why would there be pain involved? God this all is confusing.

At least my husband whose name is Alonso has a house in the countryside. Meaning I get to be as far away from my nagging family as I can be. None of my siblings nor my parents ever leave the capital. And the countryside is as good as living in a forest to them.

I am seated in the royal coach which is going to drop me off at my husband's house and he along with his men are riding on the horse.

After traveling for an entire night and a day, we reach the border town of Nixdale. This is where my husband lives and where I will be living too.

Interesting how we women are expected to marry a complete stranger and go away with him, but as a girl you aren't even allowed to talk to strangers, let alone a stranger man.

After about a ride of 30 minutes, our convoy stopped and for the first time, I looked out of the window. We stopped in front of a two-story house. There was a knock on the door of my carriage and the door opened. I stepped out of the carriage and a man standing beside me looked down at me.

"This is it." He said and I turned to look at him. The man was wearing a dark long cloak that covered most of his body. But the hood had dropped down and I could see his black hair, his skin was gold colored and his eyes were honey brown.

He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. The more that I looked at him, the more it drew on me that he was my husband. The man's physique was similar to the man I married on the altar.