Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)

This chapter is especially dedicated to one of my readers who proposed the idea for it, @Iamdatingbooks. Thanks and I hope for more and more requests from you. This is for you. I hope I have fulfilled your expectations. 

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

As I enter the classroom, I notice all the students are chatting amongst themselves as usual. I spot my friend Greg and walk up to take a seat beside him.

Being a freshman in this type of university is a boon and curse in itself. I start talking with Greg who is in his trousers and t-shirts as usual. I am wearing a sundress and today's dress code for girls was a short dress.

Suddenly the professor enters and greets the class with a curt nod. He looks over at all of us and a smile appears on his face when he sees every girl has followed the dress code.

"So, as you know today's lecture is once again about positions. By now we have completed a few positions from our syllabus, and today we are going to complete one more. 'Cowgirl.' Now you must understand why I asked all the beautiful ladies to wear short dresses.

So, for today's demonstration who wants to volunteer?"

As soon as the professor asks almost all the girls from the class raise their hands. Being able to volunteer is the best thing that can happen to a student. It's more pleasurable as the teacher is experienced, moreover, you get to show your skills to the teacher.

He looks over the class once again and picks me up.

"How about Miss Casidee?" I smile and walk down towards the podium.

As soon as I reach the podium, the professor dips his hand under my skirt and smirks finding me already wet. He places a hand on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Everyone, pair up." He says and all the girls and boys in the class start shuffling to find themselves a partner. When everyone has someone with them the professor resumes his lecture.

"You see the best part about this position is, the guys don't have to do all the work." The guys in the class chuckle at that.

"I'd recommend using this position to be used if you have already had two or more rounds of sex. Or if the guy is feeling lazy." Again, the guys chuckle.

"Now, all the guys pull away your girl's panties and see if she is wet, or she is not..."

He gestures for me to sit on the table with my legs open, he takes off my underwear and now my cunt is exposed for the whole class.

"If she is not wet, then get here there by doing this." He starts circling my clit with his fingers and I have to brace myself on the table to not explode here and now.

The guys started following the instructions and the professor dimmed the lights in the classroom, with a single focus shining on his table at me.

We could already hear moans and groans coming from different parts of the classroom.

"Now, guys relax on your seats and lay back a little. Like this."

The professor moved to his own chair and sat back in a relaxed position with his legs spread. I could see some of the boys in the first row do just that, but the rest of the classroom was dark.

"Girls, once you know your guy is settled, go to his and take off his pants."

I walked to the professor knelt in front of him and took off his pants.