Sex University Part-3 (An Affair, Student X Coach)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

(On popular demand here is one more chapter of sex university.)

Now that the basketball practice was over Coach Erik was busy with something else, or rather someone else. His office was secluded from the rest of the campus, situated behind the basketball court.

The moans and grunts coming from his office would never be heard by anyone, except the sweet girl in whom he was balls deep right now.

He wasn't a big fan of the concept of the sex university, but the pay was good so, he took the position. He was amongst the few teachers on campus whose job profile did not need him to be sexually involved with his students. He was a sports teacher and he was happy with that.

However, it did not take him long to slip, being a 46-year-old single man who was constantly around all these beautiful girls. Clair was the girlfriend of his star player, but it seemed like his student wasn't able to satisfy his own girlfriend. That's the reason she had crawled into her boyfriend's coach's bed.

"Am I hurting you, Clair?" Erik asked her, and when she shook her head, he began pounding into her harder.

They had met during a success party, when the team had won a match against a rival team and all the players had got their girlfriends too.

One look was all it took for Erik to lust after Clair. She was a third-year student and Erik had never heard any professor taking her name in the staffroom. Meaning she wasn't chosen as a volunteer or for any demo. Translation, she wasn't an all-out whore, like the other girls.

She was there at the party all alone, none of the other girls around her included her in their talks and even her own boyfriend was busy flirting with some other girl. She looked so out of place, but so gorgeous.

Erik had approached her casually with a drink. And two nights later she had ended up in his bed.

The girl was like a drug to him. She was 21 and he 46. They both knew this wouldn't work long-term. And if anyone found them together, the consequences would be dire. He could get fired and she expelled.

She wasn't a big fan of the university either, the only time she was picked to volunteer, the professor had asked her to get on all fours and fucked her right there in front of the whole class.

Erik however, was different, he did not like sharing her. He even despised Crair's boyfriend and his star player. But he rarely touched Clair, too busy fucking as many girls as he could.

"Ahh...ahhh.." Clair moaned as Erik's hand, came around her and circled her clit. He was a passionate lover, always making sure she was cuming before him.

She was standing with her hands, tied behind her with his belt. He was standing behind her, his cock buried balls deep into her pussy, his one hand wrapped around her grabbing her neck, while his other played with her clit.

He had made her stand in front of the mirror while he fucked her from behind. This was her punishment for thinking she wasn't good enough. He wanted to show her how pretty she was.

"If you say you aren't enough one more time, I will wrap this belt around your neck and fuck you. Understand?"

"ye..yes sir." She was barely able to answer her when he was thrusting into her so hard. Their reflection was turning her on. His eyes were boring into hers, through the mirror. His legs were parted enough for her to see his fingers circling her pink clit and his cock entering her now, a few inches below that.

His hand around her neck squeezed tight enough to make her eyes roll. Their juices were dripping down her things. She was still wearing her thick glasses and he kissed her cheek whenever he got a chance.

Her bare breasts were bouncing from the force of his body hitting hers. Mostly the player used this mirror and the mats below them, to stretch. But, once in a while, Erik used it to screw her.

Their affair was going on for a month now and Erik had taken her in every way possible. He was truly the definition was aging like a fine wine. His hair had the salt-and-pepper look that she loved. His five-clock shadow too had equal black and silver in it. She on the other hand was young and ripe. With firm tits and a nice ass. She still could never understand why Erik was interested in her.

When he twitched inside her, she knew he was close. This was the longest session she had with him, and she was close several times, but the man wouldn't let her cum, punishing her every time. This time too she was so close. She wanted to explode. Suddenly, Erik pinches her clit and she was climaxing around his cock.

He too followed after her, he pulled her down on the mats along with him and untied her hands. There were red welts from the tight belt around her wrist and Erik was caressing her body. While they lay in each other's arms.

"Was I too rough?" he asked truly concerned.

"No, you were fine, nothing I couldn't take."

"Just because you can take it doesn't mean you should. If it ever hurt you tell me, understand?"

"Yes sir." Whenever she called him sir, a shiver ran straight to his dick. He pulled her closer and she closed her eyes, from exhaustion.

An hour ago, when she had barged into his office crying, he had pulled her into his arms soothing her. Upon knowing how she felt about herself, he stripped her naked and made her stand in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror.

The way his eyes roamed around her body, made her feel sexy, he was the only man who had appreciated her for who she was. Some people may call it grooming, but all he did and continued to do was help her build her confidence.

Suddenly he grabbed her tit squeezing her. His mouth was at her ear.

"Most of the girls out there have fake tits, but yours are delicious are real." He bent down and sucked on her rosy nipples, pulling the tip of her nipple between his teeth. Instinctively she placed her hand on his chest and he grabbed her bare ass.

Anyone could walk in on them, maybe one of the professors or one of the players. But she didn't care. He made her see how beautiful she was when he slapped her pussy and whispered dirty things into her ears. Things they had done in the past and the things he would do to her.

Now they were lying in each other's arms, she was so sated and had no doubts about herself.

That's when her phone rang and there was a text from an unknown number. She opened the text and gasped. It was a picture of her, kneeling in front of him, looking up at him doe-eyed. He is towering over him, his dick out in front of her face and he is titling her face upwards with his fingers. Her boob are out and her dress is bunched around her waist.

They had done that the first time they slept together.

Another picture was sent by the same unknown number, where she was laying on his knees with her ass up. Erik had made her cum, by slapping her ass with his belt and fingering her at the same time. That was a punishment too, one she had enjoyed more than anything.

The last picture that was sent was of her standing in front of the mirror with him taking her from behind.

Means someone was watching them fuck?

The three dots on her phone blinked and a text message appeared.

'If you do not meet me tonight near the boy's dorm, I will leak these pictures.'

Someone was blackmailing her. Erik who noticed the tears in her eyes, immediately took the phone and saw the messages. He was so fucking furious, that but he held himself together for her, holding her close in his arms.

They got dressed and he promised Clair that he would find the culprit and make everything right.

To be continued...

(Who do you think is blackmailing Clair?)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!