Sex University Part-5(Another Sex Class, Student X Professor)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

(Before you start reading i will post only 3 to 4 more chapters in this book.)

1. Fucking him - 1 more chapter

2. Pleasuring him - 1 more chapter

3. The club - 2 more chapters

He was the type of person who commands everyone's attention just by walking into a room. So, it was no surprise that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him when he entered the class.

Professor Caleb was one of the founding members of this university and he had been with our dean since day one of its formation.

He did not teach many classes, as he was mostly busy in the management aspect of the university. However, every year he taught one particular class and to date, no student has ever missed it.

All we were told was to show up. We had no clue what this class was going to be like or what we were going to be taught in it.

He walked in and stood on the podium looking at all of us.

Being a second-year student I was pretty much desensitized to public sex and nudity by now.

The professor was a man in his late 40s although he wasn't too old there were a few streaks of white in his hair and well-groomed beard.

The class full of almost 100 plus students sat in anticipation. All our seniors had told us that this was going to be the best class of our entire year and that whatever we learned today was going to be a game-changer.

Before enrolling in this university, I thought sex was nothing more than a cock going into a cunt till both parties hit climax. But since coming here, my perspective has totally changed.

The professor zeroed in on a girl sitting in the last row. She was one of the shy ones. God knows why and how she landed here.

The professor called her to the podium and I was a bit disappointed as she was chosen as the volunteer and not me. Unlike most girls who wear short skirts or dresses for easy access. This girl was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

The professor stared at her and dimmed the lights in the classroom with only a single focus on her. He stepped into the shadows himself and then finally addressed her.

"Strip" that's the only word he said in his commanding voice. I could see and hear the boys around me groaning softly. The girl hesitated for a while and then pulled her hoodie over her head.

She was wearing nothing underneath it and then pulled down her sweatpants too. She was standing in front of the class in nothing but a lacy panty.

"Lose the underwear." The professor said and she removed it too. Standing completely naked in front of the class. I could still see the shyness in her. It was kind of cute.

Some of the less patient boys had their hands in their pants while every pair of eyes stared at the naked girl on the podium.

The professor then turned to the class and addressed us all.

"Can anyone tell me what the first rule of sex is?"

No one had asked us this question before so none of us could answer.