Stalker (Stranger Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Every night a man dressed in a dark hoodie and sweatpants stands in front of my apartment complex staring up at my window. It's been weeks and I always spot the man standing there around my bedtime. I cannot see his face, but for some reason, I know he is staring at me.

I haven't told anyone about him or reported him because one moment he is there staring into my soul the next he is not. I do not know if he is even real or a figment of my imagination.

I have had episodes of depression before and it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. But I kid you not I think a real man is stalking me at night. I never see him during the day only at night.

I live alone in my apartment and don't have many friends or family visiting me so it's just me against the stalker if it comes down to that.

Last evening when I returned from work a small envelope was left by my door. I picked it up thinking it to be a bill or something.

But when I opened it two sheets of paper fell out of it. And on it in elaborate handwriting was written a letter addressed to me.

"Dear Gemma,

I know you must be wondering who am I. I know you even doubt yourself if I'm real or not. Otherwise, any sane woman would have reported me by now, but you didn't. So, I just wanted to tell you that I am real.

My name is Michell and I am 27. I have been stalking you for a year now, and you only noticed a few weeks ago, since I started to stand outside your apartment complex.

I saw you at the bakery you work at and I just needed to have you. But did not dare to approach you. No, I'm not a creep or a hermit, I swear. I work in construction and I'm your regular guy. Well, if you skip the stalking part of course.

I can't help but notice that you are not afraid of me. I mean I know where you live, and I know you know that I am there every night for you.

So, I just wanted to ask you out on a date. Will you go on a date with me this Friday evening?

And just so you are wondering, I am going to lay my intentions about you out there in this letter.

I want to take you out, make you smile, and then fuck you at night. I don't want a one-night stand with you but a relationship. As I cannot see you with any other man and I want to bury my face and my dick between your thighs every night.

I want you to scream my name every time you lose yourself in pleasure.

I want to wake up and make you breakfast in the morning. I want to ask you how your day was and lay in your arms while we watch a movie.

I know a lot about you, the fact that you had depression when you were a teenager and you lost your mom at 6. You do not have many friends, but I hope to be your best one day.

But after our first date, I hope you'd be pleased with me enough to call me upstairs. You'd offer me a cup of coffee and then one thing would lead to another. The next thing we know I am pulling your dress down and you are undoing my belt.

Trust me I know you haven't been with anyone in at least a year so I would be gentle. I'd lay you on your bed and spread your legs. I'd push your underwear to the side and lick your slit again and again, till you'd moan and hold my hair.

I would lightly bite your clit then, making you scream a bit. And then when our eyes would be locked, I'd put my tongue into you. Fucking you slowly with my mouth. I know you'd love it and be asking me more in no time. When I'd be sure that you are wet and slick, I'd put two of my fingers into you, while my mouth would be sucking and kissing your clit.

I'd fuck you with my fingers to loosen you up to take me. I'd start slow as usual, but as I could see you enjoying yourself, I would fasten my pace and make you cum there in my hand.

I'd lick every last drop of you. And then move up your body to kiss you. If we had met a few years ago, I would have loved to just make out with you like horny teenagers, and trust me princess we could do it anytime all you have to do is ask. Or better yet kiss me.

Then I take off your flimsy bra. I know most of the time you don't even need one, but I swear darling I'm in love with your little boobs. They are perfect mouthfuls for me.

I'd kiss your nipples and then bite the underside of your tits to mark you as mine. I'd take my time with your tits as I love your boobs and your ass. Once I'm sure the pain and pleasure are too much for you to bear and when you would be begging me to enter you, I'd enter you raw.

I know you are not on the pill and sweety I do not mind a kid or two with you.

Call it a breeding kink or call me a freak no condoms between us, ever!

Then I'd flip you over, lay you flat on your stomach, spread your ass, and enter you. For the first time in your pussy but later I'm taking your ass too.

You might need a few minutes to adjust but when I am buried deep into you, I'd start moving. I'll move slowly but with strong, deep hard thrusts.

I know just being inside you will make me lose it, but baby please don't squeeze me so tight that you'd make me cum in minutes. I want to fuck you in different positions. Been dreaming about you riding me since the day I laid eyes on you.

I'm fuck you like that for some time, before picking you up and placing you on the window through which I am watching you now. You would wrap your legs and arms around me and then, I'd go deeper into you in this position.

I'd pound in you till you are screaming for the street to hear. And once I am sure you are close, I speed up my thrusts to cum along with you.

I hope after that you won't kick me to the curb and ask me to stay.

Maybe I'd wake you in the middle of the night, fold you in half, and take you once again. You look so great with your feet on my shoulder. I hope you'd love to suck me as much as I love to suck and kiss every part of you.

And if you wake me up with my dick in your mouth, baby I'm keeping you forever.

Hopefully, see you on Friday and on Saturday and every day after that and not through your window, but by having you in my arms at the end of every day and the beginning of another.

Yours loving,

M

PS: Say yes only if you want to be fucked like a slut and treated like a queen"

The letter blew my mind. I was breathless and soaked already. I walked towards the window and there he was staring at me. I waved to him and he waved back.

And I finally dared to talk to my stalker.

"What should I wear on Friday?" I yelled across the street and suddenly an idea hit me. before he could reply I said, "Do you want to come over and grab a cup of coffee?"

He nodded and jogged over to my building. What do you think will I get lucky tonight?

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!