Pillow (Selfcare)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I've just returned home from my shift and it's close to 11 pm. I'm getting ready for bed but it's lonely today as my boyfriend is out of town.

If he were here, he would fuck me senseless. But now I'm horny and alone. As I climb into my bed, I see his pillow beside mine. If he were here, I would be riding his cock.

But instead of my boyfriend, I was going to ride his pillow tonight. So, I stripped off my pajamas. Underneath it, I had my soft black lacy bralette and matching mesh panties. Both my undergarments did little to hide my perky breasts and hard nipples. The line separating the lips of my soaked pussy was very much visible too.

I kept his pillow in the middle of our bed and straddled it. I held the headboard and started riding his pillow nice and slow. I have a wild imagination. So, if I was on top of my boyfriend, he would rub my nipple through the lace of my bralette.

I let go of one of my hands to rub my nipples, pinch and pull them through the fabric. I was well aware of the growing pool in my panties and loved the way my clit grazed the meshy material of my thong as I rode the pillow.

Every sensation was taking me closer to my end goal. I sped up imagining him thrusting up in me. I slowly lowered the strap of my bralette and let one of my tit free. It bounced as I rode the pillow harder and harder.

I pressed the fingertips of my free hand to my soaked clit and rubbed small circles. As I continued my movements, my tit still hung out. I could feel my pussy lips spread as I massaged my clit and rubbed my entrance over the pillow as I rode it.

I threw my head back as my grip on the headboard tightened. I let the second strap fall off my shoulders as well. And now my boobs were on full display, jiggling with my every move. My bralette hanging around my waist, a useless piece of cloth.

I reached my hand underneath me and slid the thong aside, exposing my pussy. Now my wetness was spreading all over the pillow as I moved. The direct friction of the rough cotton pillow cover over my clit, was enough to take me off the edge.

I came, panting heavily, my long hair sticking to my back and framing the sides of my face.

My breast rises with every breath I take. As I looked down, I could clearly see the sticky white spot on his pillow. I quickly grabbed my phone a clicked a selfie to send it to my boyfriend.

I looked like a freshly fucked mess, with loose hair, arched back, plump ass, free tits, creamy pussy, a sated smile and his pillow.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!