Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

My friend with benefit is an awesome guy but unfortunately a little too gentle with me in the bedroom. We share a bed sometimes, I usually sleep face down ass up, and naked. But he never initiates sex once I'm asleep.

I want him to be a bit rough with me. I want him to raise my wrists above my head and tie them to the bedposts. Pin my body with his weight on top of me. Wrap one of his veined arms around my chest. Part my thighs with his legs and push his hard dick in my pussy.

He can take his time with the thrusting and I'm sure I'd be awake by then. He could grab both my tits in his large palm grouping them as he gradually speed up.

My face would be pressed to the pillow, and I'd bite it to control my moans and screams. With him pawing my breast and pumping in my pussy while holding my waist in his firm grip.

I know that would be enough for me to explode.

But I don't want him to be done with me, as he is yet to finish. He could just flip me over, my wrists crisscrossed and a bit bruised from the rope he is using.

He could get on top of me once more and press my legs to my tits. Opening my front and back entrance for him to use.

He knows I'm a bit uncomfortable about the ass but I want him to force into me.

Open me up and drill in me while all I can do is close my eyes and take him. He could put my legs over his shoulder and bend down to kiss my mascara-stained cheeks.

I know he won't be able to miss my lips, but instead of his usual gentle kisses, I want him to force his tongue down my throat and kiss me hard.

Next, he can move to my neck and leave his blue and purple mark in the crook of it. He loves that I smell like peaches so I know he'll bury his face in my neck and fuck my ass roughly as I moan in pleasure.

He could move back a bit all while brutally thrusting in me, and holding my throat while my feet dangle from his shoulders.

I could feel his cock twitching in me and his pumping gets a little sloppier. He'd love to watch my tits jiggle as he pounds in me. With his one hand still grabbing my throat pressing it just right, and the other caressing my thigh.

With 2 final thrusts, he'd give up, collapse on me with all his weight and spend himself in my ass.

We'd both lay there breathing heavily as I feel the last of his ropes shoot deep in me.

He'd again bury his face in the crook of my neck nipping at it and smiling slightly.

While I'd beam from ear to ear as his cum would lead from both my holes

Atlas I'd be satisfied and thoroughly used.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!