Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

It was going to be a 7-hour drive through interstate highways. We were all set for it with our luggage in the trunk and the car prepped for the journey ahead. I was sitting in the passenger seat when he got behind the wheel. I was scrolling through the phone and he started the car. We finally left our front yard behind for a tedious drive.

I had purposely chosen a short skirt and a tang top for the trip, as it's simply very comfortable. He was in his shorts and polo t-shirt. Nothing new but he still looked stunning. Two hours into our journey I was feeling a bit naughty, I wanted to tease and taunt him while he drove.

My skirt had already hiked up my thighs. So, when I spread my legs my lacy thong was visible and so were my pussy lips through it. I knew he was watching me through the periphery of his vision but he did nothing. I pushed my thong aside so my pussy was in full view and started touching myself. My seat was already reclined so I threw my head back and rubbed circles on my clit.

I could feel the sudden change of air in the car, he was breathing heavily and clutching the staring too tight. I kept going, softly moaning, and whimpering. My pussy was wet from all the stimulation and my throaty moans filled the car. My braless tits only covered by a tang top were point hard. I knew he noticed them too.

I slowly slide my 2 fingers in between my pussy lips into my cunt. The intrusion was met with almost no resistance and I felt so full. I started fucking myself with my fingers, right in the car next to him. He had given me the side eye and his infamous glare a couple of times, but I ignored everything and kept enjoying myself.

My breathing was becoming heavier as I came closer and closer to the end. With one hand still in my pussy I used my other one to pull up my top. Now my ample boobs were on full display. They moved with every thrust of my fingers but when the car went over a speed breaker, they jiggled a bit too much. The dashboard may have hidden my pussy from the cars passing by but, nothing hid my soft swollen tits.

He did not make a move to stop me. Even though I was fairly certain I'd be punished for showing what's his later that day. He just kept driving with a stern expression and white knuckles.

I, on the other hand, was a mess in the seat beside his. The fingers pumping into my pussy were sloppy now and I was just a few thrusts away. I closed my eyes and kept going. Suddenly something cold touched my tit followed by a warm palm. It was his silver ring that coldly dug into my warm nipples as he grouped them.

The sensation took me overboard and I came, gushing all over my fingers, as little of my juice dripped on the seat too. The car smelled of sex, the musky tangy smell of a woman. I removed my fingers coved in myself and put them in his mouth, for him to taste what's his. 

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!