Sex University Part-4 (Passing The Sem, Reverse Age-Gap)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

hey guys from now on I am going to be giving a list of tropes covered in each story.

Tropes:  Older woman X younger man (give it a try you won't regret it.)

                   Student X Principal

I was failing, I focused too much on the game and not enough on my curriculum. I had been skipping classes, and spending too much time on the court. My grades were declining, and one letter to my dad and I would be withdrawn from the university and forced to work in our family business.

And my chance to play professionally would go down the ditch.

That's why here I was standing in front of the dean's office, hoping by some miracle I would be allowed to stay in the college and complete my degree. I had one more year to go.

I knocked on the door and a commanding voice from inside asked me to come in.

I pushed open the door and stepped into the dean's cabin. This was the first time I was in here. The dean had created the sex university not seven years ago.

"You must be Mr. Malroy." The dean said without even looking up at me. I had come here straight from my practice, as I knew this was very important.

"Sit, we are going to have a long chat Mr. Malroy." I was 21 but I was jacked due to the gym and spending hours upon hours on the court.

The dean continued working on the papers she had spread out on the desk and I just sat there like an idiot, staring here and there, not knowing what to do.

I was so focused on my game, that I did not even have a girlfriend. The girls in this college are pretty easy. But all I wanted to do was throw the ball into the basket.

Finally, the dean placed the pen on the table and looked at me.

She was pretty, she must not be a day older than 35 and looked better than any girl on the campus.

I wasn't particularly into older women, but damn! She was hot.

"Mr. Malroy why do you don't attend classes?" Oh! Straight to the point.

"I...I...I am focused on basketball so I just did not attend the classes." I said stuttering unsure how to deal with this.

"Well, I'm proud of our team, you guys have won many trophies for our university, but Mr. Malroy all your other teammates work just as hard as you and also find time to attend lectures and study. Why should you be an exception?"

Well, she got me there.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I am willing to do anything it takes to catch up with the rest of my class and get back on track."

"It's impossible for you to do that, the exams are in a month and you have missed so many, lectures, tests, and assignments that you won't be able to make it up in just under a month." She slipped a file in my direction which had my attendance sheets all marked and crossed in red, marking my absentee.

"Please do not expel me, I need to stay in this college, I can't lose playing basketball." I could beg her all night if it came down to that.

"Mr. Malroy get up and lock the door." She said, looking at me seriously.

I did as she said and sat back on the chair.

"This can go two ways Mr. Malroy. You either meet up with all your teachers and talk to them about the coursework and the minimum you need to do to pass. Or you can show me your skills now and I will take care of the rest."