Chapter 6: Tommy

EM

"Peace," he pleaded.

"I don't trust you. Why are your eyes like that?" I glare at him suspiciously and continue to hold my iron sword out, pointing the blade threateningly at him.

The boy dropped his blade and it clattered to the floor. Then, he backed away slowly, against the cold chiseled walls and raised his arms into the air. "You could kill me now. Oh, and by the way, I'm Tommy." He said. I will never call him by name, not even think of it.

Seeing that I was not making any move, he made a small, almost unnoticeable gesture with his hand, pointing at the sword on the ground. The sword on the floor flew into his hand by what seemed like magic. I was doomed. He could do magic.

"Join me, Em, we can serve by my master's side together. He is so powerful, we can rule all the 3 realms of the Minecraft world together!" His empty, glowing eyes seemed to imply a threat, not an invitation.

Why does he know my name?

"Who is your master? Why do you know me? What are you?" I asked fearfully. My grip on my iron sword instinctively tightened and I prepared myself to pounce on him.

"My master..." he chuckled. "My master is the all powerful king of the Nether, Herobrine. As for why I know you, Herobrine told me who you are. And what I am... I am my master's second-in-command. I do his bidding. There will be nothing left of you if you do not join me. Do not make me kill you."