Chapter 45: Potion

EM

I watched in horror and fascination as Aly crumpled to the ground. Tommy stood behind her, an empty test tube in his hand and a grin plastered across his face. The zombie pigmen were now wandering around, confused by the absence of Aly's command.

I rolled off the table and hit the marble flooring hard, bruising my shoulder. I managed to sit upright and inch my way over to Aly. A small set of keys were hung around he waist. I got myself into a position with my bound hands behind me and started to remove the keys.

At last, the keys clattered onto the ground and I slowly slid one into the flames, poking around for a keyhole. The key finally slot ot5self in and I shook the handcuffs off, then used them to release Tommy.

Aly was still on the ground, writhing in pain from the chemicals. "Let's get up there and smash Herobrine," I said.

"Let me make a potion to destroy Herobrine. I think there's enough ingredients here," Tommy said and busied himself with searching for the correct chemicals.

He poured different chemicals into a single beaker, the mixture steaming and boiling and throwing sparks. At last, a dark green potion stood on the countertop.

"There. Now we can go," Tommy said as he picked up the beaker.