Chapter 30: Team

EM

I carefully crept away from him.

"Wait." He turned around and faced me. "Herobrine was controlling me. I didn't know what I was doing. Can we team up? I don't know if I am free from his command, but I think I am."

I thought about the possibility of him being controlled again. But there was Aly to save, and I didn't even know where to start looking. Maybe it was good to team up with him. Besides, he already knew the place Herobrine was at.

"Well, I guess so..." I said. He wooped and pumped his mechanical arm into the air, just like a normal teen in Minecraftia. "By the way, why were you even being controlled by Herobrine?" I ask him quickly.

"I was killed, like Aly. And somehow, I was made to rise again, and I chose to serve Herobrine for a chance at a second life," he replied, choosing his words carefully.

It was coming to midmorning now. "Let's go up to the treehouse," he suggested. Then, he remembered my bad leg and took out a small bottle of pink liquid. "Here, take this. It's a potion of healing." He passed the potion over.

I tipped the contents into my mouth. It was sweet, like berries. Immediately, my foot repaired itself and I ripped off the bandages. Then, we headed up the ladder of the treehouse.