Chapter 46: Preparation

TOMMY

I led Em up the spiralling staircase to the top level of the tower, where Herobrine's throne room was located. Finally, we arrived at the top. There was no difference, no new guards, but at least Herobrine would still be there. He probably did not even know what was going on right outside his door at this moment.

"He's behind that door. Find a weapon you can use to defeaf him," I whispered to Em and she peered around the corner to find something to use.

"Tommy, let's disarm those pigmen there and get their swords," Em said quietly, still crouching at the corner. I nodded silently. We would need to be quick and quiet. It would be hard, but not impossible.

I took out a small vial of purple, fizzing chemicals. Pigmen were vulnerable to those. I held out the vial, uncorked it and creeped around the corner.

"Do it," Em said and I sloshed the contents of the liquid at the two pigmen along the corridor beyond the corner. The pigmen shrieked silently, but they could not make a noise as the potion had a silencing effect. They slowly disintegrated, their swords falling on the carpeted floor, the sound muffled by the soft padding.

Em quickly picked up the swords and came back to me. "Take one, you may need it," Em said as she passed one to me.

"Let's do this," I said, and we slowly approached the imposing wooden doors.