Chapter 39: Surrounded

TOMMY

"Aly, what are you doing here?" I asked, my eyes taking in the scene of her white eyes glowing with the power I once had. Aly was riding my skeleton horse, her arm raised to control the mobs.

"Herobrine sent me, you traitor! Please, kindly turn yourself over to him if you do not want to die. And, oh, I just noticed that your arm is a little injured." The contempt in Aly's voice was unmistakable.

Em looked shocked. Probably because she had just seen her best friend threaten to kill her. Well, someone would have to make the first move, and I did not want it to be Aly.

I lunged out at the mobs next to me, slicing five of them in half before Aly could react. I saw Em leap into action as well. At least my robotic arm was still fine, and I could still fight.

"You will come with me, Tommy, and bring Em along!" Aly said as she waved her hand in a motion which I knew meant "Attack them!" to the mobs.

The zombies closed in on me, completely ignoring Em. Aly probably knew Em would come find me. I slashed and hacked at the mobs around me, but I knew I would not be able to keep up with this for long.

The mobs slowly inched forward, escaping the grasp of my defences.