INTRODUCTION

This is the story of two people who do not like each other at all and neither do they like each other's relationship.

SUMBUL

Because Sumbul is a very sweet and innocent girl.SHe is from a middle class family. She doesn't wear short dresses like other girls and doesn't do dark make-up like them, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like it.

She like to live in the world of dreams or She does not want to waste her life by loving like some girls. SHe wants to do a job and wants to chase her dreams.

In her eyes, I love family. It was her duty to fulfill every need of her family before time.

There was no time for love in her life. And she thought that no one could love her because she was a little fat.

she was not fat but strong. Her tummy was not fat but she felt fat. Because her body shape was perfect. Her breasts were bigger than her age. And her butt was in round shape and was like that of a perfect girl.

That's why she considered herself a fat girl.
But she was very sweet. So cute that someone fell in love with her after seeing her for the first time.

She was from the middle class but her family was in tune with the new era.Her family neither stopped her from doing any work nor stopped her from wearing any kind of clothes.
But She liked to live simply.

**************************************

FAHMAAN

Fahmaan was a big businessman. He was from a rich family and since childhood, he had choosed only the best things for himself.

Fahmaan did not like middle class people since childhood because he felt that middle class people were dirty and they stole things from others.

By the way, he doesn't like girls at all. He never made any girl his friend. He had never even talked to any girl in his childhood.

he felt that girls only use boys. Be it any other work like school homework. play. Ect.

He was angryman. He gets angry all the time.
No one could handle his anger.

He had no interest in anything. He used to hold business related parties but did not celebrate.

He had to make his business the best and for this he could do everything.

It is because of their work that both will meet but with hatred. Both of them will go away from each other but their destination will bring them together and they will be filled with immense love.

#############################

Hi guys this is introduction of this story plz read and tell me how is this. Through votes and comments.

Promo comes tonight at 11pm.