EPISODE - 30

The next week passed like this. Sumbul kept getting bored at home, she was not getting time to talk to Fahmaan for to her job. Every day she thought that she would talk to Fahmaan. But every morning Fahman would go to office and in the evening he would come back, his mood was on and both would get lost in their romance.

Today Sumbul had decided that she would talk to Fahmaan today. It was evening, everyone came home and like every day, Sumbul went to the room with Fahmaan. Both of them console each other by kissing. Then Fahmaan becomes fresh.

Everyone had dinner and went to their respective rooms. Sumbul was wearing a night dress. Fahmaan had already taken shower and was lying on the bed wearing just pyjama. Sumbul also sat on the bed and Fahmaan came close to her. He opens his arms and asks her to hug him and lie down.

Pehle meri baat suno. I wanted to say this for the last one week. But could not speak. ......Sumbul also lay down and said.

Bolo. Fahmaan said while Hugging her and pulling her closer to him.

Mujhe job karni hai. I get bored at home every day. There is no work to be done at home. Neither mother lets me do it. So I thought if I could do some job. ......sumbul said.

Meri wife job nhi kregi. And for whom am I doing all this? You also have full rights on everything that is mine. ..... Fahmaan peck her lips and said.

Par mujhe job karni hai. I can't sit free at home. Palzzzzzz. ....Sumbul kissed the corner of his lips to convince his for the job.

Ok thik hai. But on one condition. .....A strange idea came to Fahmaan's mind.

Kya. Kya condition. .....Sumbul said confused.

Fahmaan hugs Sumbul's waist tightly and takes her on himself.

You will come to the office with me. I give you a job. But you will quench my thirst every hour. ...... Fahmaan an said with a smile.

Kya. Main samji nhi. .......Sumbul said.

Then Fahmaan smashes his lips with Sumbul's lips. he sucks her upper lip, Sumbul also responds, she sucks his lower lip. Both of them kissed for a minute and then broke the kiss.

Is tarah se. You will quench my thirst. ..... Fahmaan said.

Manjur hai to kal ready ho Jana. Baki tumhari marji hai. ...... Fahmaan said.

Then Fahmaan starts kissing her hard and both get lost in each other. Both test each other. Sumbul's lips used to swell every day because Fahmaan used to kiss her lips very hard and satisfy himself. And Fahman's lower lip also remained red because there was a small wound there.When Fahmaan would not leave Sumbul's lips quickly, her breathing would become short. Then Sumbul used to bite his lip very hard. And because of that Fahmaan's lips remain red every day.

Both of them had become addicted to each other's lips.

_____________________________
________________________________

Next morning Sumbul wears black saree and gets ready for office. She had applied very light makeup. But still she was looking very hot. The whole family has breakfast together and then all four leave for office. Sumbul and Fahmaan go to the same office together. And dad and Harshad go to the office of another company.

Fahmaan had already become possessive of his wife. Sumbul's milky white waist was shining in her black saree.. And Fahmaan was stunned after seeing the beauty of Sumbul. He felt like placing his lips on Sumbul's waist and kissing her waist like crazy. He felt that he would lose his control today. Dirty thought come in his mind, was that how would he see the beauty of every part of his wife. How much will that feel when sumbul exposing her body in front of me.

Shut up Fahmaan, shut up. What are you thinking?Pagal. .... Fahmaan said to himself.

Then both of them reached office after some time. And became busy in their own work.Fahman had received business offers, so there were meetings for him and both of them got busy in that work. Sumbul felt that Fahmaan had forgotten the kiss every hour. But Fahmaan had not forgotten. And he did not come here at Sumbul cabin, because he wanted to quench his thirst as well as his hunger at the lunch time.

After a lot of waiting it was lunch time.And Sumbul takes her lunch and goes with Fahmaan to his secret room.

As soon as he entered the room, Fahman locked the room and pushed Sumbul against the wall and smashes his lips with Sumbul's lips. Fahmaan hungrily sucks both of Sumbul's lips and presses her breasts with one hand. She moans during the kiss.

Fahmaan was a little aggressive so he put his hand inside Sumbul's blouse and started pressing her soft soft breasts. Sumbul moans loudly as Fahmaan puts his hand on her soft skin for the first time. He had neither touched nor seen Sumbul's private parts till now.

Fahmaan's hands were making Sumbul intoxicated, she had never felt anything like this till date. She was in pain but this pain was making her feel pleasure.

After 35 minutes of kissing, when Fahmaan himself became short of breath and was satisfied, then he broke the kiss and touched his forehead with Sumbul's forehead. Both of them were breathing heavily and each other's hot breath was touching each other's face. After some time both of them become normal and adjust their clothes.

Then both of them have lunch and go to their respective cabins and work.

___***___***___***___***___***___