EPISODE - 22

Sum pov

It was 11 o'clock at night and all of Sumbul's family was already asleep and Sumbul had also just asleep. But her sleep is interrupted by her phone ringing. And she silences the phone with her eyes closed.

Itni raat ko kisne phone Kiya hai. Meri neend khrab krdi.         ......Sumbul said.

Then she opens her eyes and looks and her eyes open wide.

Khadus ka phone. Itni raat ko.      .....I grumbled.

Then the phone got disconnected but the call came again but I did not pick up. Then when the call came for the third time, I picked up.

Hlo jaldi neeche aayo. Apne ghar ke peeche. Warna Mai andar aa jaunga.      ....... Fahmaan said before I could speak.

Mai nhi aayungi. And don't threaten me.         .....I said.

Look Sumbul, my mind is already bad. And you know my anger and I can do everything in anger. So quietly come down.       ...... Fahmaan said in a harsh voice.

He disconnected the call. I couldn't understand what he was doing. Firstly, I hate him and now he is ordering me. And I am crazy, I can't even speak in front of him.    ..........I talked to myself or kept quiet from everyone and went out of the house.

I went to Fahmaan, his face seemed angry to me from a distance. I went a little further and after hearing the sound of my feet, he looked at me and smiled.

He also moved towards me and suddenly hugged me.I was surprised. My breathing stopped and I froze. He hugged me very tightly. But I did not respond to his hug.

Ye kya badtamizi hai. Dur hatto.       .....I said, holding his shoulders and moving him away.

I miss you.      .....he said.

Kaam bolo kyu bulaya mujhe.         ..... I said with little anger.

Uffff tumhara ye gussa. I love it more then you.            ..... He said with smile.

If there is no work then ok I will leave.    ......I said and turned to leave.

But he held my hand and pulled me towards him and I collided with his chest. Our chests collided.

Tumne is shadi ke liye Han kaise bol di. Hun..   itni bhi kya jaldi hai shadi ki.       .....he said.

Mujhe shadi ki jaldi nhi hai. Or apne parents ki khusi ke liye Han ki hai.     ..... I said.

Oh great.. matlab tum khush nhi ho is shadi se. Iska matlab tum abhi bhi meri ho.    ......he said and I cut him by interpreting.

What.  Me and your.    I hate you. And I am happy with this marriage. And leave me.        I said and moved away from him.

And look, this was the last time that I came to meet you, I will not come again. And you stay away from me. And don't create any drama now.I hate you, get lost.       ......I said.

Yes, I am going. Anyway, I just came to see you. And you agree to meet me on every call. And now I will create such a spectacle that everyone will see.  And just like that angry crow loves it.      ......
he said and kissed me on the forehead while leaving.

I kept looking at him in surprise. I was not able to understand whether this person was the that khadus boss or someone else.

When he disappeared from my sight, I also went to my house and slept.

The next few days passed very peacefully and he did not come.

Fahmaan pov

After meeting Sumbul, I controlled myself that I cannot create problems in her life by forcing myself to meet her every night. I did not go to meet her for a few days. And I know She would miss me and be happy that I didn't come.

But I was worried that Sumbul should not get married. I cannot tolerate at all that any boy should see her. And I will definitely not let her marry any other boy. She is mine and only mine. I know I have made a mistake but it does not mean that I should give my jaan to someone else.

Now I will also do everything that  Sumbul is not getting married, I will somehow persuade her to marry me.

It has been four days since I saw her and today I will go to meet her. I was just about to leave for office after having breakfast when I got a call from Abhishek that Sumbul had an engagement today.

My blood boiled after hearing this I disconnected the call and broke the phone in anger.

Engagement. You did not do this right Sumbul.You have reached the engagement level, now see what I do.       .....I keyed the car and left for Sumbul's house.

I drove the car at full speed and reached there in a short time. Sumbul's mother had appointed two watchmen outside her house. So that I don't go inside.I had my gun, I just took the gun in my hand and pointed it at them. Both of them got scared and I opened the door with a smile and went inside.

I hid my gun in my jacket and went ahead and saw that Rohit was about to make Sumbul wear a ring. May ran quickly and grabbed Sumbul's hand and pulled her towards me.

Ye kya badtamizi hai.     .....Rohit said.

I had warned you that if you love your life then do not come here. you don't mind my words, .....I told him.

Aap aise meri engagement spoil nhi kar sakte. Ab vo meri hai.      ...... Rohit said.

Then Sumbul's mother called the goons and they caught me. And started engagement.

There was a gun near me. I didn't want to scare Sumbul. That's why I didn't bring it out, by the way I was alone but very bad for the four goons. But I was surprised that Sumbul was getting engaged. And ignor me.

Sumbul agar tumne mujse pyar Kiya hoga to plz ye ring tu nhi pehnegi.       .....I shouted.

Surprisingly, Sumbul did not even look at me.  Now I was getting angry at Sumbul also.

Rohit was just about to hold Sumbul's hand when I tried my best to free myself from the goons and pulled Sumbul towards me and kissed her.

I kissed Sumbul on her lips in front of everyone. I didn't even let Sumbul speak, I took both her lips in my mouth.

After a minute of kissing, I left Sumbul's lips and went to Rohit.

Ab kroge Sumbul se shadi.       .....I asked with a smile.

Mai to kya ab poori duniya ka koi ladka bhi isse shadi na kre.     .....Rohit said and left with his family.

Then I saw Sumbul, she was still standing frozen. I forgot that She is innocent so she do not know about all these things. Shittt.       ......I said in my mind.

I went near her and cupped her face with my hands.

Look Symbol, I didn't want to do all this. That's why I chose you at night. That now I will do something that everyone will see. Sorry But, I am not ashamed, you are mine.        .......I said.

Sumbul came to her senses and looked into my eyes. SHe held my wrist with her hands and lowered my hands. And slapped me hard on my chick.

Now I felt embarrassed that a girl slapped me, I got very angry but I controlled it because she was mine. Is and always will be. And she has the right to let me slap and die.

Daffa ho jao yahan se or apni shakal mat dikhana. Warna mujse bura koi nhi hoga.     .......sHe slapped me and said.

I know she is angry right now and she is ashamed of what i did in front of the her parents. That's why I came from there.

Leave a lot of comments today and tell me how is today's part.