EPISODE - 26

Cheeee..      I don't want to celebrate my naptual night with you. I will not do all these dirty things. Chee tum kitne gande ho.              .......Sumbul said, surprised and turning red like a tomato.

Areee But I have to do all that work on the wedding night. I want my first pleasure. And all the new brides and grooms do all those things on their wedding night. By the way, you are saying all this dirty. That work is heaven.                   ...... Fahmaan said in husky voice.

Jo bhi ho mujhe nhi krna ye sab.           ........ Sumbul said  and ren away.

FLASHBACK

Both of them had wedding rituals like engagement sangeet and mehendi. And in the evening there was Haldi Rasam. Haldi rasam of both was at the same place. Fahmaan's house.

Both of them were wearing yellow clothes. Sumbul was wearing a yellow colored blouse and sharara with it. She was applied light make-up and  wearing jewelery made of flowers. She kept her hair loose or made it into little curls. she was wearing maang tika,  necklace, earrings, bangles, and ring,  made by flowers jwellery.

She was looking so beautiful that Fahmaan could not take his eyes off her. She was looking absolutely the queen of flowers.

Fahmaan was wearing a pathan suit which was yellow in color or there was a different glow on his face today. He was glowing with happiness or there was a different expression in his eyes. There was a lot of love.

Both were brought down together and made to sit facing each other. First of all, turmeric is applied on the groom. And the turmeric that is left is applied to the bride. Fahmaan had thought of celebrating his Haldi in a different way. He was just waiting for everything to end. His gaze was  on her. Or Sumbul was not even raising her head due to shyness. She know that Fahmaan was continuously watching her.

After some time waiting the haladi rasam ended. Both families started dancing. Shreya has also taken Sumbul and Fahmaan to the dance floors. Everyone dances with happiness. Fahmaan saw the benefit or took Sumbul to his room by holding her hand. Everyone was lost in dance and no one can know that they are not here.

Both of them go into the room and Fahmaan locks the door of the room by latching it.

Areee kundi kyu lagga rahe ho.       ....Sumbul said, a little afraid of what Fahmaan is going to do.

Then Fahmaan turns towards her by latching the latch and moves towards her. Sumbul starts going backwards.

What has happened to you, why are your eyes so dark and intoxicating? You are Ok.         .....Sumbul said looking at his eyes.

There was immense love for Sumbul in Fahmaan's eyes, whose face darkened his eyes. Or Sumbul had seen such eyes for the first time, she was scared.

Main bilkul thik hu. Or meri aankhe bhi thik hai. Why are you trembling? I just want to love you.     ...... Fahmaan said while going closer to her.

Then Fahmaan came closer to him. Sumbul's heartbeat increased and her chest was moving up and down. Fahmaan was able to see his effect on Sumbul, even without touching  from him, Sumbul was getting affected.

Sumbul still had turmeric applied on her cheeks and Fahmaan's face was clean. And he wanted to apply turmeric to himself with love.   Fahmaan placed both his hands on Sumbul's bare waist. A current ran through Sumbul's body, Fahmaan's heated hand  was burning her soft skin and Sumbul was groaning.

Seeee      ......... Sumbul groans.

Fahmaan smiles seeing Sumbul's condition. Sumbul had closed her eyes as soon as Fahmaan touched her.

Then Fahmaan pricks his fingers in Sumbul's waist and pulls her closer to himself with a jerk. Sumbul's hands were on Fahmaan's shoulders, her eyes were still closed.  Then Fahmaan rubs his right cheek against Sumbul's left cheek and applies turmeric to himself.  Fahmaan braids would touch Sumbul's cheek and get another electric shock. Then he rubbed his left cheek against Sumbul's right cheek and applied turmeric on himself.

Ab hui meri haladi.        ..... Fahmaan whispered into Sumbul's ear.

Fahmaan's hot breath touches Sumbul's neck and she feels the more heat. Then he turns her,  or her back hits his chest.

Fahmaan has one hand on Sumbul's bare stomach and with the other hand he brushes her hair to one side. Then he slides her blouse down from her shoulder and places his lips on her shoulder. He kisses her shoulder and moves to her neck.And the open moth kisses the neck and gives a light bite. Sumbul screamed because she did not know that Fahmaan would bite her.

Fahmaan had forgotten that she did not even know about all these things. Before Sumbul screamed again, Fahmaan lifted his hand from her stomach and placed it on her mouth. And he starts sucking that place where he had bite,  to reduce and soothing her pain.

By doing this for some time, Sumbul calms down and Fahmaan turns her towards him. she was red like a tomato.

Sorry.... My love you still have to endure this great pain. Or I want to tell you all that if you do not know what happens between a married boy and a girl.        ..... Fahmaan said while kissing her forehead.

Then Fahmaan holds her hand and makes her sit on the bed and himself also sits near her. 

First you tell what you know. And what do you think about the wedding night?      ...... Fahmaan asked while caressing her hand with his thumb.

I only know that on the wedding night, the boy and the girl drink milk and then hug each other and go to sleep.      .....Sumbul said.

Fahmaan makes such a face that how can he explain to her now?

Ok You tell me do you know how a girl feels having a baby? And what is its process?        ......fahmaan asked.

What process.  All I know is that when a boy and a girl love each other, the girl becomes pregnant and then has a baby.      ...Sumbul replied as if she was speaking the truth.

What the hell. You never watched a romantic movie or Googled it.     ... Fahmaan said.

No ......    Tum btao na mujhe. Kya hota hai. Agar maine galat btaya hai to.      ...... Sumbul said .

***___**___**___**___**___**___**___

Byy guys...   rest of the story tomorrow.