EPISODE - 9

Next day Sumbul goes to office not by her scooter but by cab so that Fahmaan does not see her.  Now she had left the house and gone a little far away. Then a car stopped in front of the cab due to which
the cab driver had to apply the brakes.

Sum...    What happened brother, why did you take a break?

Then Fahmaan comes out of his car and comes towards Sumbul.

Bahar aayo.       ...... Fahmaan came near the cab and said.

Tum...           ....Sumbul said in surprise.

Brother you go.     ......Sumbul said to the cab driver.

Hi you. If you start the cab, no one will be worse than me.       ...... Fahmaan spoke angrily and scolded the cab driver.

The poor cab driver got scared and he did not start the cab. And Sumbul also got scared after seeing Fahmaan's anger. SHe knew that now that he is angry, there is no point in arguing.

Or tum bahar aati ho ja khinch kar nikalu.          ....... Fahmaan said angrily.

Sumbul shivered by Fahmaan dangerus voice and came out of the cab.

Sit in the car, I will drop you off.    .........this time Fahmaan said it softly.

Sumbul sat in the car and there were tears in her eyes.

Fahmaan also sits in the car and starts the car and drives. Fahmaan looks at Sumbul with trivial eyes and feels guilty that she is crying because of him. He don't know why despite so much hatred he could not see tears of sumbul.

Both of them reach the office silently and without saying anything, Sumbul quickly walks inside the office.

Sumbul was getting very angry that for how long will he keep doing such dramas, ultimately what does he want, I will have to talk to him face to face.

Sumbul had promised that she will not watch these daily dramas, now she will talk to him directly.

The whole day of Sumbul was spent thinking about all this today. And Fahmaan was giving his advice on his game.

Sumbul knew that Fahmaan would be outside the office in the evening too. And today she will talk to him. It was evening and time for everyone to go home.Sumbul also came out of the office and saw what she had thought.Fahmaan was sitting outside in his car.

Sumbul without any fuss went straight into his car and sat down.Today Fahmaan was happy that Sumbul came and sat without any tantrums.

Wow.   starting to understand, it's a good thing.       ...... Fahmaan said while smiling.

I want to talk to you, let's go to some quiet place.       ........Sumbul said with a straight face.

Oh.  Ok .        ...... Fahmaan said only this much.

Sumbul did not even take one look at him, rather Fahmaan was looking at her time to time.

Fahmaan took her to his office because there was no one there now, everyone had left. Both of them get out of the car and go inside the office. Fahmaan starts going to his cabin but Sumbul angrily grabs his hand and stops him.

Look, I don't watch these dramas every day.You tell me straight away what do you want.Every day you make me go from my home to office and from office to home, what is going on? Hun?
And you hate people like us, then what game are you playing?I am a simple girl, if I don't understand this plan or game then please tell me whatever it is.      ............Sumbul said all this in one go.

Then Fahmaan caught her hand and took her into his cabin. And he sat on his chair himself.

Yes, I hate you, I hate you a lot. But I don't know why I cannot live without seeing you. That's why I come to see you like a crazy person every morning.

And yes, I am not playing any game, I don't know why, but my heart wants that you stay in front of me, stay near me, whatever work I do or whatever work you do, you should stay in front of me.       ............. Fahmaan said it very softly, in such a way that even a stone heart would be filled with love.

What, You want to keep me in front of you. Your eyes will not become dirty by seeing someone like me. We are middle class people.did you forget it.          ......Sumbul said.

Then Fahmaan got up from the chair and started moving towards the Sumbul.Sumbul started turning back.    Fahmaan was moving ahead and Sumbul was taking steps towards the back.    Then the space ended and Sumbul hit the wall and Fahmaan came close to her.

Fahmaan holds Sumbul's hand and traces his fingers from her hand till her neck. This lovely action of Fahmaan makes Sambul close her eyes. Sumbul's breathing became faster, her heart was pounding loudly which could be seen moving up and down her chest, which indicated that her breathing was not normal. Fahmaan grabs her neck and pulls her closer to himself.

why are you not understanding.I want to hate you but my heart and mind want to see you and are not letting me hate you.         ...........Fahmaan whispered in her ear as if a current passed through Sumbul's body.

Fahman could see Sumbul melting and because of this Sumbul would lose her senses and Fahmaan went a little away from her.

Why do I feel that you are understanding everything well but your mind is not listening to you.    ........ Fahmaan said.

Sumbul opened her eyes and brought her breathing back to normal.  She was not able to speak. she had been lost somewhere else. She reminded  of her friend Shreya.s words.

I want you to work in my office again, for me, in front of me, and near me. And now you should think carefully and give me an answer by tomorrow evening. By good night miss sharma.      ........ Fahmaan said it very lovingly and softly.

Sumbul quickly ran away from there, she was not even capable of understanding anything yet. She reached home just remembering her friend's words. The passion of love again arose in his heart.

***__$***___***___***___***___***