EPISODE - 11

The next few days passed peacefully. Fahmaan did not come in front of Sumbul.But Sumbul was afraid that Fahmaan should not make any mistake. Now Sumbul started missing Fahmaan, now her heart desired that Fahmaan should come in front of her every day. Sumbul started feeling love remembering Fahmaan's anger. SHe started remembering every moment spent with Fahmaan. Sumbul realized that she had started loving her boss. But it was wrong for her. Because is get her marriage.

One day Sumbul takes control of her heart and asks it not to beat for Fahmaan.

The feeling you have started having for him is wrong. And first you look at yourself, a middle class girl and he is the biggest businessman of Mumbai. There is no match between you and him. And you already know how dangerous he is, his anger is at its peak all the time.

And you think yourself, he has even insulted you, so he cannot have any feelings for you in his heart because he hates every girl.And don't even think that he will give up his life for you. ..., Sumbul all this thinking in her mind.

But unfortunately she did not know that she herself would declare her love. That too in front of a few people.

Then she does all her work without any tension and returns home from the office in the evening. And on the way a crowd is seen gathering.

There was an accident on the road and everyone gathered around the car.Just then Sumbul was passing by.

She used to come on her scooter and as soon as she reached the place where the accident happened, she heard the noise of people.

At first he ignored it, then he heard Fahmaan's name in the crowd.

Areee ye to vo Mumbai ke sabse bade businessman FAHMAAN KHAN hai. .......,..Someone from that crowd of people spoke.

On hearing this, Sumbul applied brakes on her scooter. And she ran towards that crowd. Her breathing had stopped. She was shouting Fahmaan's name. And was pushing the crowd aside.

Plz side ho jao mujhe Fahmaan ko dekhne do. Fahmaan... Fahmaan..... Plz mujhe aage Jane do. .............Sumbul says crying. And calls out to Fahmaan.

But no one was move side. Nor was they listening to her.

Sumbul kept calling Fahmaan's name. Just then a familiar voice comes from behind.

Kya lagta hai vo tumhara. Kyu bula rahi ho tum usse. Ab kya chahiye tumhe Fahmaan se. ............. Fahmaan spoke from behind.

Then Sumbul looks back and as soon as she sees him, she runs towards him and hugs him tightly.

She comes running and hugs him. Due to which he was about to fall but he managed to control himself.

But Fahmaan does not respond to her hug.
Then Sumbul says love to him.

I love you Fahmaan. I love you. .....Saying this she hugs him harder.
Then a big smile appears on Fahmaan's face and he hugs her tightly.

I LOVE YOU 2. ..... Fahmaan hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear.

Both of them hug each other tightly and the rest of the crowd starts showering flowers on them.

Sumbul sab dekh rahe hai. ....... Fahmaan said in her ear.

Dekhne do. .......Sumbul said.

After hugging for a while both come out of the hug. And they look at each other with love.

________________$$$$$___$$$$$$$$

Now it was night time, And it was 12 o'clock at night. Sumbul was lying in her room, that is when her phone started ringing. The phone was Fahmaan's. She starts blushing just after seeing the phone. Then she picks up the call and Fahmaan again calls her to meet him at the back side of the house.

Sumbul refuses at first but after he asks her three-four times, she agrees and comes to meet him.

Fahmaan was wearing just a t-shirt or pajamas and Sumbul was wearing a night dress. Seeing Sumbul in different attire at this time, Fahmaan's intentions get a bit disturbed.

Sumbul comes near him and Fahmaan suddenly hugs her and Sumbul's mouth remains open due to the sudden attack. Sumbul's heart beats faster, and a current starts running through her body.

Ab tumse or dur nhi raha jata. Ek week bahut mushkil se jata hai tumhare bina. ...... Fahmaan said this in a hug.

After Fahmaan's desire is fulfilled, he breaks the hug and cups her face. He kisses her forehead and Sumbul's eyes close and she feels Fahmaan's lips on her skin.

For Sumbul, all this was like a dream. In which she is a simple girl and the prince of her dreams.

Fahmaan kisses her and Sumbul opens her eyes and a sadness appears on her face.

what happened? You are not happy with this kiss. Don't you like all this? .......... Fahmaan said while caressing one of her cheeks.

No, there is no such thing.Actually there is talk going on at my home about my marriage. ......Sumbul said feeling sad.

Oh. That's it. First tell me whether you are ready for marriage. ..... Fahmaan asked.

Yes. But I love you. And how can I marry someone else? .......Sumbul said.

This is just what I wanted to hear. You all throw it on me, I will lunge everything carefully.You just have to get ready well tomorrow. .... ........... Fahmaan said, placing his hand on Sumbul's shoulder.

I am not understand. .....Sumbul said making a confused face.

Oh my love. You are really very innocent.Tomorrow my mother and your mother-in-law are coming to see you. And also ask for your hand. ....... Fahmaan said.

Sach. .....Sumbul said happily.

Yes. Fahmaan said.

Then both hug each other and Sumbul kisses Fahmaan on the cheek. Then she runs away. And they return to our homes. sumbul was very happy today.

***___***___***___***___***___***

So guys this was the today part. How was this. Plz tell me in through votes and comments. ❤️❤️