EPISODE - 25

fahmaan pov

Last night I slept on the same bed with Sumbul or this morning I turned to the other side or the sun was shining in my eyes from the window. I again turned on my side and moved my hands forward to be cuddling with Sumbul.

Sumbul was not on the bed. I quickly opened my eyes and looked here and there. Sumbul was not there. I thought she might in the washroom. So I will start calling her by name.

Sumbul,    Sumbul......         .....I called out

Sumbul did not speak. Then I was worried as to where Sumbul had gone. And I will start getting needles coming out of my hands. That means I ask someone where Sumbul has gone.

I had just touched the needle when I heard Sumbul's voice.

Stop..   Where are you going.      ......Sumbul said while wiping his hands with her scarf.

I became calm and happy after seeing her. My heart was about to come out of my chest.

Tumhe hi dekhne jaane wala tha. Tum dikhi nhi mujhe jab meri aankh khuli.       .....I said.

Oh. Khadoos Also cares for someone. Tumhe kya lagga mai challi gyi. To tumne galat socha.  Kyunki ab mai agle saat janmo tak tumhe nhi chodungi.     .....Sumbul came and sat near me and said.

Or mai har Janam Mai tumhare sath rehna chahta hu.       .....I said and hugged her.

Then after some time I got discharge. And both of us went to Sumbul's aunt's house. I took blessings from her.
Aunty was very nice, she understood and forgave me, then made me have breakfast and then Sumbul and I left for Mumbai.

I held Sumbul's hand the whole way. And after traveling a few kilometers we reached Mumbai, it was night. I dropped Sumbul at her house. I wanted to go with her to her house but Sumbul said that she herself would talk to everyone.

I hugged her and kissed her on the lips. She turned red with embarrassment.

Ye konsa nya trika hai mujhe preshan krne ka. Mujhe na mera khadus boss hi pasand hai. Ye pyar ki chashni mai duba Fahmaan mujhe bilkul bhi samaj nhi aa raha.        ......Sumbul said.

I smiled at her words.  Now get haddit to this Fahmaan. I still have a lot more love to do with you. And I have many things to learn and tell you.         ..... I said looking into her eyes.

She became more red. 

Konsi cheeze or kya sikhna hai mujhe.     .....she said confused.

I will tell you when the time is right. Now you go.     I said.

She opened the car window and suddenly turned towards me, kissed my cheek and ran away.     ,

I was surprised and happy too. I got my kiss.    Then I also went home.

For the next two days we neither met nor called each other.  I had planned to call Sumbul on the third day but in the morning Sumbul called and said that her parents wanted to talk to me.

I quickly got up, freshened up, got ready and went to Sumbul's house.After some time, I reached there and took blessings from Sumbul's parents.

I was surprised that they behaved very well today.Sumbul's parents and I sat in the hall. Saneha brought tea. My eyes were searching for Sumbul. And I was looking here and there.

Vo apne room main hai. Aa jayegi.       ....Sumbul's mother said.

I felt shy and embarrassed. I bowed my face in shyness.
Saneha was also laughing at me.

See, we are ready to forget everything. But now you have to promise us that you will never make our daughter cry. Otherwise I will bring my daughter to me if you do not fulfill any of her wishes.      ......Sumbul's father said.

Mai Sumbul ko hamesha khud se aage rakhunga. I will fulfill every smallest wish of her.     I promise.      ......I said.

Thik hai.  So come and hug me.    ........Sumbul's father said.

Then I hug him, and again took blessings from both of them. And I called my mother. And Shagun was applied to both of us together.

I had to get married soon, so the auspicious time was after three days. A lot of preparations had to be done for the marriage, but both of our families. I had to prepare for my first night.

We both were prevented from meeting because the bride and groom do not see each other before the wedding. Or I was already dying since three days to touch the Sumbul.

Ugggggg.   Ab bhi sala tadpna pad Raha hai. Apni biwi ko choone ke liye.  But never mind, it's just a matter of three days. Then I will not leave her. I will keep you in my arms my jaan.      .....I said to myself.

Then we went to our home, I could not even talk to Sumbul properly but we will talk on phone call in the night.

***___**___***___***___***___***