EPISODE - 5

The next day both of them ignored each other but their eyes kept stopping on each other. With this new feeling Fahmaan was getting more angry towards Sumbul, because of which he could not keep Sumbul in front of him with this feeling.

Now he was looking for a new way to get Sumbul out of this job.This went on for a few days, both kept ignoring each other, but even after feeling it in one's heart, there was still hatred and in the other's heart, there was the feeling of love.

Yes, feelings of love had come in the heart of Sumbul who did not even know what love is. Sumbul was feeling very different from the closness of that day. She was remembering that scene again and again as if she was feeling like a butterfly in her body. Her heart started beating when she remembered that lovely scene and she started smiling in her heart. But the very next time she makes a serious face.She thinks that he is a selfish, angry boss, then what am I thinking about him, what is happening to me, have I gone crazy?

Sumbul was making mistakes day by day and remembering that scene, love was being created in her heart.

On the other hand, even though Fahmaan was having feelings, he was still being hated. Sumbul's happiness was bothering him. One week had passed and now he could not tolerate it anymore. He wanted to remove Sumbul from the job by hook or by crook.

One day Fahmaan gave a very responsible task to Sumbul.  Fahmaan had bought a company and there were some very important documents which had to be signed by a big businessman.  That businessman was about to come from America, Fahmaan had asked all the employees to remain alert. I especially told Sambul to stay with me in the meeting and yes, as I said, talk with confidence by looking into each other's eyes.

Fahmaan gives those important documents to Sumbul and tells her to keep them safe. And whenever I ask for it give it to me.

Even though Fahmaan hated Sumbul, he liked Sumbul's work very much.

Then after some time the meeting started and only Sumbul and Fahmaan were attending the meeting.

Fahman was discussing with business man. And Sumbul, who was sitting a little distance away, was looking at him and she got engrossed in looking at him.Sumbul could not understand what she was doing.

Fahmaan......    Sumbul give those papers.

Sumbul doesn't listen. She was busy looking at him.

Then Fahmaan calls her again but she does not listen to him so he hits her foot from under the table.

Sumbul comes out of her thoughts and gets embarrassed.

Sum.... Sorry sir.

Then Sumbul gives him the papers.

Then the meeting ends. Fahmaan goes to follow that businessman outside and Sumbul picks up the files from there and keeps them in Fahmaan's cabin.

Fahmaan goes to his cabin and he was already angry due to Sumbul's action and Sumbul had dropped all the files.

Fahmaan got angry as soon as he saw the fallen file and Sumbul.

Get out.        Fahmaan said angrily.

Sumbul trembled due to Fahmaan's anger. And she got up and started leaving from there.

Idiot, she can't do even a single work properly. I don't know why I kept her on the job that day.   ... Fahmaan was talking to himself.

Ramesh. Ye cabin thik kro.          .....He said to the peon.

On the other side Sumbul was standing. As much as she felt happy after seeing that scene, she was two times more afraid due to Fahmaan’s anger and she was afraid now.

After a few days there was a grand awakening in the city. Because Navratri was going on and every year on the last day of Navratri a great Jagran is organised in which Fahmaan is the president.

This is a Jagran for the whole city, so everyone comes to it. The entire pandal was decorated and there were flowers everywhere.And the pandal was looking heavenly because of the lights.And the statue of Mata Rani on the stage was looking as if it was the real Mata Rani.

It was evening time, the pandal had already opened, Fahmaan's hands Every girl was staring at Fahmaan, his sharp eyes,and  a earring in one ear, his sharp bard, hot body.
Or it can be said that the girls have come not to see Mata Rani but to see Fahmaan.

After some time all the work was done and he was quickly leaving for house and in front  Sumbul was coming with her family. Both of them were moving in their own way and anyway, who was looking at whom in such a crowd.

Fahmaan was in a hurry so he gets hit by Sumbul and the plate of aarti falls from Sumbul's hand and she herself is about to fall but Fahmaan catches her. Sumbul's eyes were closed and her hands were in Fahmaan's neck. Fahmaan also had one hand below Sumbul's neck and the other on her waist.

Sumbul was looking very cute today. She was wearing a red colored suit, her hair were open, she had a red bindi on her forehead and light red lipstick on her lips. Fahmaan's gaze stopped on Sumbul's lips and the bindi on her forehead.For a few seconds, Fahmaan's heart stopped beating  after seeing Sumbul's beauty. Fahmaan was admiring the beauty of Sumbul.

After some time Sumbul opened her eyes when she realized that she had not fallen on the ground.

You are blind, can't you see and walk.     ...... Fahmaan made her stand properly and said .

Even before Sumbul could say anything, he left from there.
Fahmaan quickly sits in his car and keeps one hand on his chest.

Fahmaan in mind..    What happened to me? Why was I looking at her like this? I would have watched her for a little while longer. I don't know what I would have done. What kind of feeling am I getting?

( Fahmaan's meaning was that if he had looked at Sumbul for a little while longer, he would have kissed her red lips.)

First of all this girl was not going out of my mind and now these feelings.

But she was looking very cute with open hair and a bindi on the forehead.     ...a smile appeared on Fahmaan's face.

Uffff... shut up Fahmaan what are you saying.  You hated her. She belongs to a middle class family.         .......Saying this, he made a bad angry face and went away from there.

***___***___***___***___***

Hi guys, this was today's part, I hope you all liked it.And please guys vote.