EPISODE - 21

The next morning Sumbul leaves for Mumbai and when Fahmaan came to know that Sumbul had run away like a thief, he got very angry.

fahmaan pov

I woke up in the morning and waited for her to come down till evening but she did not come and then when evening came, Sumbul's room was being given to the traveler or I get to know that Sumbul had already gone since morning.

Shitttt.   How did she leave like this? I don't eat her.  This girl is doing more now. Although she doesn't know something. But how to spoil someone's mood, she knows very well.        .....I said to myself angrily.

Then Fahmaan calls Abhishek that Sumbul has left from here. See if she reached Mumbai and give me all the news.

Then Fahmaan himself also comes to Mumbai by flight. his mother was also angry with him Now he will have to work very hard to get his mother to manayoning.

Fahmaan reached home late at night because his due date was at 10 o'clock. Everyone at home was sleeping so he quietly went into the room. He wears light clothes and lies down on the bed.

He wakes up the next morning and spends the whole day trying to convince his mother.  After a lot of hard work, his mother agrees on one condition, that no matter what you do, I only want my daughter-in-law Sumbul.

Aree ma Bahu to aapki Sumbul hi banegi. Bas aap Maan jao. Baki mujhe par chod do. And this time I promise. I will fix everything.      ........I told mom.

Fahmaan's mother became happy and hugged him and also scolded him a lot that if he had given up his arrogance earlier then perhaps I would have become a grandmother today.

I start smiling because mother doesn't understand that her daughter-in-law doesn't even know about that work.

Ma aap mujhe to sambhal nhi pati. Mere bache ko kaise sambhalegi. Mera bacha to mujse bhi jyada khadus hoga na.    ........I said.

Oh yes, I forgot this. But it doesn't matter, my grandson will go to my daughter-in-law and not to you.   ....mom said.

Then both of us start laughing. And then I get a call from Abhishek.

Ok mom byy mujhe koi kaam hai.    ..... I said.

Hlo han abhi bol.      ..I said on the call.

Abhi..   Guests have come to Sumbul's house. And a boy. It seems as if a marriage proposal has come for bhabhi.

Oh ok. Come on, hang up the phone. i see.      ....I said and disconnected the call.

Sum pov.

I came to my house and everyone was surprised as to how I came so early.  I met everyone, everyone was very happy.

I went to my room and freshened up and then ate home-cooked food, I missed home-cooked food a lot. Saneha and Vicky were not home.  I was setting my wardrobe in my room when mom and dad came into my room.

Mom and Dad, you both came together, what happened?     .... I asked.

Kush nhi. We just wanted to talk to you about something important.     ....Mother said.

Aree maaa bloy na. Important ho chahe na ho. ....... I said.

Par beta ye tumhari life ke baare Mai hai.     ....papa said.

Mom and Dad, you both have given me this life. So if there is any matter, you have the right to take a decision.     .... I said.

Then all three of us sat on my bed.

Look son, even a girl's doli does not stay in her father's house. So we have to marry you, either now or after a year. And if not then people will make all kinds of things.

So dear, the thing is that a marriage proposal has come for you. And the boy is good, not that rich but he is like us. And she is your aunt, she is an acquaintance from Delhi. It is a very good family. They are coming tomorrow, you should meet the boy.If you feel like it, let me know, son. We will not force you in any way.       ………Papa said.

I will be shocked to hear about the marriage. I still love Fahmaan. How do I marry someone else?

But now Fahmaan is not there for me, and father is also right. With a heavy heart, I said yes to this marriage to make my parents happy.

Papa mai shadi ke liye teyaar hu.  I don't want to meet anyone.The work which makes my parents happy. What's the harm in doing that?      .......I said.

When I said yes, my parents became happy and both of them hugged me. But I was not happy even one percent. I felt as if I was about to lose Fahmaan forever.

It was night and I cried a lot. I said very bad things to Fahmaan in my heart.

I wish I had never loved you, Fahmaan. I wish I Wasn't such a fool for you. Today I am feeling sad not only after getting you but also of losing you. This would not have happened. If I had not loved you.      .....I fell asleep while abusing Fahmaan.

Next morning, , I picked out a suit and got ready.

Then everyone had breakfast and mother had made all the preparations for the guest.

Then after some time the guests arrived. And mom and dad talk to them. Then I am called down. I went down and said hello to everyone. I did not look at the boy because there was a already Fahmaan in my eyes.

Then Rohit's mother made me sit near her and put Shagun's chunari on me.
( Rohit name of this new boy)

And fed me sweets.

Stop this nonsense........         ....... Fahmaan shouted while coming inside the house.

We all got scared after hearing Fahmaan's voice. Because he spoke very angrily and in a harsh voice.

Itni bhi kya jaldi hai tumhe shadi ki hun?     ...... Fahmaan said coming towards me and held my hand.

Kya kar rahe ho. Hath chodo Mera.     .... I said, releasing my hand.

Then he left my hand and went to my father.

Uncle aap ko kya jaldi hai. Kya vo aap apni beti se pyar nhi krte jo usse apni jaisi family mai dhakel rahe ho.     ........ Fahmaan said.

Look Khan, don't create drama here. He is my father, I will do whatever he wants.  And who are you to come to my house and say all this?  And a millionaire like you has betrayed me. So it is better to marry someone with trust.  Due to which one learns to value relationships and not greed for money.          ......I said.

Fahmaan got angry at what I said but he controlled it.

Dekho beta hamara tum se ab koi waasta nhi hai. With folded hands I am saying go away from here.      .... mother said.

Then Fahmaan had to go. But while leaving he threatened.

I am going. But I will not let this marriage happen.

Or tum ( Tells Rohit.) If you love your life then don't come here again.         ....... Fahmaan's threat.

The omen had already happened and Rohit already knew about me and Fahmaan because mom and dad had told him.  He was still ready to marry me even after seeing all this.

Then after two days we talked about our engagement. And those people went away. Then mom and dad first informed Fahmaan's mother about his actions and then got a report made at the police station.

I don't know why but I became happy with Fahmaan's arrival.

***___***___***___***___***___***