EPISODE - 24

The next morning Fahmaan wakes up very happy. Because he had decided that he would marry Sumbul and today he would send his mother to her house, with Shagun.

Now Fahmaan did not want to stay away from Sumbul, now Sumbul was his everything, He needed sumbul physically, mentally, He comes down happily and goes to mother's room.

Good morning mom...        Fahmaan said.

Good morning beta. Kya baat hai bahut khush hai aaj.             .....mom said.

Ma mai Sumbul se shadi krna chahta hu. Or isi hafte Mai. Aap aaj shagun laike jayegi apni bahu ke ghar.            ...... Fahmaan told everything once in happiness.

Take a deep breath..  or mai apne bete ke liye kush bhi krungi.      ....mom said.

Fahmaan hugs mother and then both of them freshen up and get ready and go to Sumbul's house.

Both of them reach Sumbul's house. Sumbul's mother talks to Fahmaan's mother very friendly but she did not like Fahmaan.

Both of them talk and Sumbul's father also comes there. Fahmaan's eyes were searching for Sumbul. But his bad luck had taken Sumbul to Delhi.

Then Fahmaan's mother convince Sambul mother about the matter of marriage, but they can't agree, and Fahmaan got angry. He started saying, call Sumbul, I have to talk to hee. The decision as to whether to marry her will also be hers.

Vo ghar pe nhi hai.           ....Sum mom said.

Ghar pe nhi hai to bulao.         ..... Fahmaan said.

Dekhiye faizana behan ji. Mai aapke agge hath jod kar kehti hu ki hamme jeene dijiye or apne is bete ko le jayiye.      .............sum mom said.

Introduce me to Sumbul and I will leave.     ......fahmaan said with little calm ness. 

She can't meet you because we have sent her away from you. SHe is in Delhi.    ....sum mom said.

What.    Fahmaan screamed.

Then Fahmaan comes out from there and calls Abhishek and gives him sumbul's number for tracking.

He gets to know Sumbul's address and leaves for Delhi.

Sumbul was at her aunt's house and it was night by the time Fahmaan reached there.  Sumbul was having dinner with her uncle and aunt when Fahmaan enters their house and hugs Sumbul tightly. Sumbul's uncle and aunt kept looking at him. Today for the first time Fahmaan had tears in his eyes. There was pain in his voice.

I love you Sumbul , mai nhi jee Sakta tumhare bina. I Love you...     .....Fahmaan said while hugging her more tightly.

Sumbul was still feeling embarrassed, Fahmaan again embarrassed her by hugging her like this in front of her relatives.

She loved him and liked his possessive actions, but she did not want her family to be insulted. SHe got angry and pushed Fahmaan back out of anger.

Nhi jee sakte na mere bina.  To jao mar jao. But leave me alone. I fold my hands, please stay away from me. Agar tum chaho to pairon pad jau tumhare.      .....Sumbul said and bent down to touch his feet.

But Fahmaan went away. He was surprised that Sumbul could ask him to kill himself Today he was broken. Fahmaan left the place broken hearted and was driving the car angrily, he had no awareness of what he was doing.

After Fahmaan left, Sumbul also went to the room and cried a lot.

Sorry Fahmaan I love you too, But I want my parents' happiness. They don't want to accept you.

She cried a lot.

Sumbul was a fear that Fahmaan might actually give up his life. Sumbul could not sleep the whole night.

It's 3 o'clock in the night and Sumbul's phone rings, she picks it up in one ring.

Hlo Fahmaan tum thik to ho.     ....... Sumbul said.

Hlo mam kya aap Sumbul bol rahi hai. .......    A man said.

Han mai Sumbul hi hu. Fahmaan kaha hai. Ye phone to uska hai. Aap kon ho.      .........Sumbul said in panic. Her heartbeat increased.

Ji mam actually jiska ye phone hai uska accident ho gya hai. Or mai city hospital se bol raha hu. Upar aapka hi number tha. To aapko call ki.                  ......man said.

Tears started flowing from Sumbul's eyes.
Ji Mai aa rahi hu.      ......Sumbul said.

Sumbul Bed quickly gets up and runs to the hospital.

It would take half an hour for her to reach, but she had died ten thousand times in that half hour.

It seems as if Sumbul is losing her life. She quickly asks for Fahmaan's room from the receptionist and goes to the room.

Sumbul notices that such a cute face has deteriorated. There was a wound on the forehead or a bandage was applied on it. There was also a deep wound on one cheek which was still red. Or both hands were also scratches.

Sumbul goes to him and hugs him. Today, for the first time, Sumbul herself hugged him. And kisses him on the forehead.  Sumbal sits near him on his bed and takes one of his hands in hers.

I love you Fahmaan.  I Love you so much.  Ab mai. Tumhe chod kar kahin nhi jaungi.  Mujhe maaf kar Dena maine gusse mai tumhe Marne ke liye bol diya.         ......Sumbul said crying.

Sumbul cries with her head on his chest.Then Fahmaan regains consciousness and holds Sumbul's hand tightly.

I love you too meri jaan.        ..... Fahmaan said in low voice.

Sumbul raises her head and looks at him and hugs him.

I am sorry Fahmaan. Really sorry.      .... Sumbul said while hugging.

Shhhhh.  Mujhe mera sakoon laine do.     ...... Fahmaan said and lovingly caressed Sumbul's hair with one of his hands.

Both remain like this for a while but their moment gets disturbed. The doctor comes to check Fahmaan. So both of them come out of the hug and Sumbul gets up and goes to the side.

Now Fahmaan was fine, only his injuries needed to heal and there was some weakness.The doctor leaves. So Fahmaan signals Sumbul to come and sit near him. Sumbul goes and sits near him.

Kaisa feel kar rahe ho ab.    .....Sumbul asked.

Tum aa gyi na mere paas, ab mai bilkul thik hu.       ......Fahmaan said ,

Can you give me one thing?    ,... Fahmaan said.

Kya chahiye tumhe.      ..... Sumbul said.

Tum..       Fahmaan said.

Mai to yahi hu tumhare pass.       ...... Sumbul said.

I need my peace, can you lie down next to me.     ......fahmaan said.

Then Sumbul smiles and lies down on Fahmaan's bed. SHe was feeling a little awkward. She was not properly lai down. Then Fahmaan opens one of his arms and Sumbul places her head on his arm.  And Sumbul shyly places one of her hands on Fahmaan's chest and Fahmaan also places one of his hands on Sumbul's hand. Then both close their eyes and feel this new feeling and fall asleep.

Hy guys tell me how is this part.