EPISODE - 29

After lying down for a while, Sumbul wakes up and goes to the washroom to do her daily routine.  Today was her first day at her in-laws' house. Today she had to make something sweet to eat, she had to perform her first kitchen ritual.

Fahmaan was still sleeping and Sumbul came out of the washroom after taking bath. She was wearing a red colored net saree. And with that jewelry she was completely dressed up like a new bride. Sumbul was busy getting ready, she did not know that her husband had woken up and was looking at her. Sumbul was sitting in front of the mirror getting ready and was just applying vermilion. Then her eyes fell on Fahmaan through the mirror.

Sumbul felt shy after seeing Fahmaan's gaze towards her. Fahmaan got up from the bed and stood behind Sumbul.

Kya baat hai. Katal karne ka irada hai kya.      ..... Fahmaan said while looking at Sumbul in the mirror.

Sumbul takes a step to leave from there but Fahmaan holds her by the string of her blouse. And the string opens.

Subah subah pyas bada kar aap Kahan ja rahi hai.            ...... Fahmaan said to Sumbul by pulling her blouse string closer to himself.

Sumbul's breathing stopped. And her back hits Fahmaan's bare chest. Sumbul's back was also exposed and was touching Fahmaan's chest. Sumbul was feeling the effect of two bodies touching. Sumbul closed her eyes and was feeling Fahmaan's chiseled chest on her back. Fahmaan smiles seeing Sumbul's condition.

Saans lo Sumbul. I am your husband. Don't hold your breath like that. Right now we have our whole life with us.      ...... Fahmaan said in Sumbul's ear.

Then he kissed her neck and inheales her fresh smell. He started kissing her neck and moving down her back and placed one of his hands on Sumbul's tummy and pressed his finger.

Sumbul moans softly in pleasure.    Umm mmmmmm.

But she controls her senses and presses her lips so that she cannot make any sound.

Fahmaan kisses till the knot of Sumbul's blouse and then comes up from there licking her back with his tongue.

Fahmaan knew that right now it would be better to tease Sumbul a little. She won't be able to handle all the pleasure. Then Fahmaan closes the string of her blouse. Sumbul's eyes were still closed and her face was red.

Relax meri jaan.      ...... Fahmaan said and turned Sumbul towards him and kissed her forehead and went to the washroom.

Sumbul calms herself and then goes downstairs and makes breakfast for everyone. But all the breakfast was ready and the chef of the house had prepared everything, so Sumbul just made halwa.

After some time everyone freshened up and came to the dinning table. And Sumbul serves food to everyone. Everyone has breakfast and then Sumbul serves halwa to everyone. Everyone liked the halwa very much.

Fk mom.     Beta halwe ki kya jarurat thi. Or vaise bhi tum chef ko bolti vo bna deta.

Sum..   Mom, I like cooking. So I made it myself.

Fk dad      From today onwards you only prepare good sweet dishes for me.

Sum..   ji dad.

Harshad.    Really Bhabhi Halwa is very sweet like you.

Sum..    thank bro.

Fk mom.       Sab tarif kar rahe hai. tu kyu itna bura face bna Raha hai .  Teri wife hai. Teri hi rahegi.

Sumbul got embarrassed.

Then Fahmaan, Harshad and dad go to office. And only Sumbul and his mother-in-law are at home. All the household work was done by servants. Sumbul was free and was getting bored. She never used to sit freely at such a house and moreover, she had been at home for a long time. 

Sumbul called her home and spent time talking to them. But still she was getting bored. Then lunch is ready and a house helper comes to call her.

Sumbul or Faizana, both of them, join lunch. Or Sumbul asking for permission for the job  from her mother in law,
Because she has no habit of being free.And there is no work at home either. Servants are doing all the work.

Faizana approves it. But she said that you should ask your husband. I don't have any problem.  

Sumbul was happy that her mother-in-law had no problem with her doing the job.

Then evening came and all three came from office. Sumbul made tea for everyone and everyone went to freshen up. Fahmaan goes into the room and calls Sumbul. And Sumbul goes to him.

Fahmaan had taken off his shirt and was lying on the bed when Sumbul came into the room.

Kya hua. Kush chahiye tumhe.        ....Sumbul asked.

Han chahiye,   isiliye to bula Raha hu.         ... Fahmaan said while getting up from the bed and going towards Sumbul.

Fahmaan hugs her.
I miss you.  Whenever I come home from office. You should be in the room with me.      ....... Fahmaan said in a hug.

Then he comes out of the hug and attacks Sumbul's lips. Sumbul also starts responding.Both of them suck each other's lips. After some time, when both of them felt satisfied and started gasping for air, they both broke the kiss.

Challo ab fresh ho jao. Maine chai bnayi hai. Aa jao.     .....Sumbul said and kissed his forehead and walked down.

Then everyone has dinner at night. And goes to sleep. Sumbul and Fahmaan go to sleep after being satisfied with their romance and kissing each other.

***___***___***___***___***___***

How is this part guys.