EPISODE - 33

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

There is sexual activity. So read only if you are 18+ and comfortable with it, otherwise ignore this post.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

#############################

Fahmaan picked up Sumbul in his arms and laid her down on the bed. and climbed on top of her. And starts kissing her jaw to lips and Bites her lip.

For half an hour both of them suck each other's lips and play with their tongues. And suck each other's tongue.

Then when both of them are struggling to breathe and are about to start moaning, then both of them break their kiss.

Both were gasping for air and breathing heavily. The hearts of both were beating very fast.  The sound of their breathing was echoing throughout the room.

Then Fahmaan started kissing her shoulder, then her collarbone and then her cleavage.  While kissing, he removed the upper shrug of Sumbul's nightie.

Then Fahmaan kissed her cleavage and moved down to her stomach. And start sucking her navel.

He sucks her navel and then puts his tongue in her navel.

And Sumbul moans with pleasure.

Ummmmmm.  Mmmmmm..   ahhhh..

Then he started moving his tongue in and out while he was also licking her navel. 

Sumbul was enjoying with his every action. And Fahmaan was going to give her immense pleasure today.

Sumbul had never felt like this before and had never experienced so much pleasure. She was becoming mad and losing her senses. Her eyes were rolling.

Then Fahmaan looked at Sumbul and smiled. Judging by Sumbul's closed eyes and her love-filled sighs, Fahmaan understood that she was enjoying. And she is supporting me.

Sumbul's face was red and Fahmaan's ears were also red because he was very happy.

Then Fahmaan released Sumbul's navel but her navel was wet and Sumbul's stomach was moving in and out.

Fahmaan sat on his knees and lifted Sumbul up by holding her waist, then he put his back to bed stand and sit half lay. Then he made Sumbul sit in his lap. And start kissing her. he moved Sumbul's hair aside with one hand and opened the knots of her bra from behind.

Then he threw her bra somewhere on the side of the room. And he took her in his arms and lay her down without stopping kiss.

After some time, both of them became breathless again and when both of them started gasping for air, they broke the kiss. Fahmaan hid his face in Sumbul's neck. And start inhaling her fragrance.

He started kissing her neck and bit it. Sumbul moan.    Ahhhhhhhhh.

Then he started licking and sucking her neck so that the pain would reduce.

Sumbul felt pain at first but she would find this pain very sweet.

Then Fahmaan licks her cleavage and holds both her boobs in his hands and presses them.

Ahhhh..   ahhh.   Mmmmmm....      Sum moan.

After pressing her breasts for a while, he squeezed and pinched her nipples with his fingers and thumb. Sumbul groaned in pain but was feeling very light and it felt very good.