EPISODE - 15

Today both had wedding Sangeet at the same place. And Fahmaan's condition was very bad. As the wedding day was approaching, Fahmaan was becoming weak. He was cursing himself, the pain in his heart had increased a lot. But he was maintaining his anger.

Both of them had also prepared a couple dance for their Sangeet. All preparations were being done since morning and now it was evening. The wedding sangeet was at Fahmaan's house. And the entire hall was very well decorated. There were pink flowers everywhere. And there were lights. Which was twinkling.

It was difficult for Fahmaan to look at Sumbul because the more he looked at Sumbul, the more he fell in love with her. He wanted to cross all limits of loving her but was not able to do so because of his so-called status.

He thought that even if he married a middle class girl, he would have no respect left.He was such a big businessman that he deserved the best girl. But his problem was that he did not like any girl, whether middle class or high class. He used to think that girls are very picky. And if a man only fulfills the desires of girls then he can never settle his life. And girls also come to a boy only when the boy earns well.

But now his thinking had changed. Because he had fallen in love with a middle class girl.And if he wants, he can do any work which he is against. He liked challenging himself too. But these thoughts of high society and low society were there in his mind since childhood and he had wrong thoughts about girls. And he was ready to destroy himself for his status. He was ready to become bad in the eyes of everyone due to his arrogance and high society. Even if his heart stops beating without Sumbul.

The wedding Sangeet was about to start and everyone was getting ready. Fahmaan was also ready but without any intention. He just wanted to end all this. She had thought that he is not a good person and that Sumbul does not deserve me.

Fahmaan was wearing a black dress. And he looked very hot but was a little dull. There was no charm on his face. It was as if he was ready for the formality. He had done his hair well. And was still sitting in front of the mirror.

Fahmaan pov

What the hell man. She is so cute and innocent. And you are going to break his heart and hers. If you have to cheat on her then why are you waiting for marriage? Tell her today itself that you are just use her only.. You have no love for her. And you just want to show her, her middle class status. What will happen is that the hatred she will show you after a few days will start showing today itself. And look, you are still using her.

You were waiting for marriage because you wanted to stay with her for a few days only for your heart. So that you can remain happy. But you have thought that the more days you stay with her, the more she will hate you.

Fahmaan teyaar ho gye ya abhi laptop khol kar baithe ho. .........Mother asked loudly.

Han ma ready ho gya hu. ......I also replied loudly.

Then after some time Sumbul's family arrives. Everyone welcomes them by showering flowers on them.

The hall was very well arranged for everyone's seating. One side was the stage for the girl's family i.e. Sumbul,s family, and the other side was the stage for the boy's family i.e. Fahmaan,s family.

Then Fahmaan also comes down. And his eyes first fell on Sumbul. And he just kept looking at her.

Sumbul was wearing a lovely white colored saree and had done light makeup.She was looking very lovely.

Fahmaan's heart skips a beat after seeing Sumbul's cuteness and simplicity

Fahmaan's heart skips a beat after seeing Sumbul's cuteness and simplicity. He wanted to give her a bone crushing hug. Wanted to kiss her senseless. He wanted to lose his control but he could not do that.

Fahmaan gulped his saliva. And took his nails between his palms and controlled his desires. Calm the beast within digging his nails between his palms hardly.

Then he meets everyone. And gives a lovely smile to Sumbul.
Sumbul also smiles at him.

Then after some time the wedding music starts. And everyone gives their own performance who had prepared the dance. And in the last, both of them also give their couple performance. Every move of the dance was romantic which was affecting both of them. And during this dance, Fahmaan felt to keep Sumbul close to him.

Then in the last everyone dances, both their families dance together.

The next day both of them had Mehndi and the day after that they had Haldi.And both these rituals were also done very well. Fahmaan was in an off mood.

And now it was night, everyone was excited for the wedding tomorrow and Fahmaan was desperate to cheat tomorrow. Fahmaan had made all the preparations. How, when and what to do. And at the right time he had to call for meeting in Dubai.And he had to leave the house yesterday itself. He had also booked Tickets.

He was very restless and fell asleep remembering every lovely scene he shared with Sumbul. And today for the first time his eyes became a moist for someone. For the most part today, he felt as if he had everything but was still not happy with it. It seemed to him that despite having everything, he had no one. It seemed to him as if this night was the last night of his life and from tomorrow he would no longer be the same.

***___***___***___***___***___***