EPISODE - 1

It was five o'clock in the morning and Sumbul was awake and she was preparing breakfast before everyone got up.

She would do all the work in such a way that no one would lose sleep and no one would even know about it.

She prepares breakfast of everyone's choice and the entire breakfast is ready at 6.30, then she goes to sleep and then it is time for everyone to get up.

Everyone gets up and eats breakfast happy that their favorite things have been cooked today.Then Ritu ji, Sumbul's mother, goes to wake up Sumbul.Sumbul got up early and went to work in the kitchen. Today she had to go for a job interview or she forgot or slept peacefully.

Sumbul uth ja warna ab Pani faik dungi tujhe par. Uth tujhe aaj interview bhi Dene Jana hai.          .....Ritu ji said her while wacking up about half an hour.

As soon as she hears interview, Sumbul quickly wakes up and runs towards the washroom.

She used to wear only salwar suit but today she wore a very beautiful suit. Today she wore long kurta and pant palazzo.She kept her hair open and applied high arched eye liner and natural colored pink lipstick.She took her purse and quickly walked away but her father stopped her and asked her to have a cup of tea.

She quickly drinks tea and sets out on her scooty on her new journey which was going to change her life.

_________________________________________

Sumbul had filled the form for the job or got a call for the interview and she was very happy but she did not know where she was going her boss does not like girls.

Fahmaan is a person for whom money is everything.He doesn't like people who cry at all and he is not melt for anyone. He didn't care about anyone, for him only the happiness of his family was important.

Even he did not know that today will change his life, after this day he too will understand someone's love and will fall in love with someone.

_________________________________________

Sumbul reaches her destination and before going inside the office, she thanks God and asks god to get her this job.

Then she goes inside the office and tells the receptionist there that she has come here for an interview. The woman says hier to sit in the waiting room which was on the left side.

Sumbul goes to the waiting room and sits, where she meets other girls who had come for the interview only.All those girls were wearing short western dresses and Sumbul was the only girl who was wearing Indian clothes. All those girls had a lot of attitude and were looking at Sumbul from a different perspective.

Sumbul did not care about anyone, she had confidence in her talent.

Everyone took their turn one by one, some came out happy and some came out sad.Last came Sumbul's turn and she went inside with full confidence.

Fahmaan was sitting on the chair, his mood was off because he could not find any good employee, everyone was looking at Fahmaan.
He had absolutely no interest in the next interviewer.But his partner told him that she is the last girl, maybe you will like her.

So he agrees and then there is a knock on the door of his cabin.

Come in.          ....... Fahmaan said without looking.

Then Sumbul goes inside. Abhishek Fahmaan's partner keeps looking at Sumbul because she was different from everyone else and it seemed to him that this girl would be good.

Then Fahmaan looks at Sumbul and his mood seems to be off. Look at Sumbul's clothes. Even if Sumbul gets an good interview, he will still not get the job her because she belong to middle class family.

But he controlled his anger and interviewed her. SHe responded very well.Before this Fahmaan would not have give her a job. Abhishek spoke.

Sumbul tum bahar wait kro.      .....Abhishek said.

Sumbul goes outside and Fahmaan scolds Abhishek angrily.

Sochna bhi mat ki main us middle class ladki ko job dunga.            .... Fahmaan said.

Look, if you will benefit from her then take the benefit. Why are you thinking too much? Or vaise bhi tumhe uske sath thodi rehna hai.       .....Abhishek said while explaining to him.

Fahmaan calms down a bit and agrees, but in his heart he thinks of troubling her.

Then he says Sumbul to join the office from tomorrow. And Sumbul goes home happily.

NEXT DAY

Sumbul wakes up early in the morning, does all the work and gets ready for office.

She was very happy and was also nervous, sHe had breakfast, took everyone's blessings and prayed to Mata Rani. Then she took her scooter and left for office.

After some time she reaches the office i.e. the resort. There she meets all the girls who were selected for the job. As soon as she reaches there, she meets Abhishek and he tells her, her place and where she has to sit.

Then Abhishek tells all the girls or takes them to a meeting room or makes all the girls understand how to do the work or you all will be given one month training to teach them the work.

Abhishek was going to train all those girls and their boss himself would judge their work.He will evaluate their work and give them marks. The one who is the best in the whole month will be their permanent hotel manager and will also have a guaranteed job.

So, it was everyone's first day. Everyone's day was celebrated. Everyone did all their work very properly. Sumbul had done the best work for Fahmaan and had given her full marks but he wanted to humiliate her.

Today was the first day so he controlled himself and said in his heart that let her be happy for the first day, I will not let her stay here for the rest of the days.

And like this thier first day ended.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

So guys This was today's party, hope you liked it.