EPISODE - 6

Next day like every day both were in the office and both were ignoring each other. Fahmaan was not able to take his eyes off Sumbul even though he didn't want to, he was ignoring her as much as he could.But his eyes were stopping at the sumbul. And he was remembering yesterday's lovely scene when he felt like kissing her red lips.

This feeling was giving peace to Fahmaan and it was also making him angry. He would come out of his cabin and go to his rest room. He would often go to the rest room when his mind was not working and his heart was not listening to him. He opened his tie, took off his coat, opened the three buttons on the top of his shirt and sat on the sofa with his head towards the back.

He remains sitting like that with his eyes closed for quite some time.And he decides that he will not tolerate all this, he will send Sumbul away from his office and his life. Having taken that decision, after adjusting his clothes he went back to his cabin.

But it is a matter of regret that the one whom he wants to keep away from his life, later that one will become his life for which he will move the earth and sky one.

This went on for a few days; both of them used to think about each other, they used to remember that scene, but Sumbul used to remember it with love and Fahmaan with hatred.

Fahmaan was the biggest businessman of Mumbai and every day big businessmen from foreign countries would come to meet him. The name of Fahmaan's business has become famous not only in Mumbai but also outside the country. And many businessmen wanted to join their business with him.

One day Fahmaan's mother came to his office to give him a lunch box. And she hitt to Sumbul, Sumbul is in hurry and she is abusing her boss because he had given her the work during lunch time.

All the papers fall from Sumbul's hands.

Sum....   Hey God, please support me sometime. Ab ye paper gir gye. Late ho gyi to vo khadus khane ki jagah mujhe kha jayega.

Fahmaan's mother was smiling after hearing Sumbul's words because she knew how her son is.

Sumbul picks up all the peppers and then looks towards Fahmaan's mother.

Sum...   Really sorry aunty.  I was a little early so I caught hold of you. you are fine.

Fk Mom,..     Relax beta.  Mai samaj sakti hu. Tum kitni jaldi Mai ho. It's ok. And I am fine.

Sum...  ok while smiling. Do you need any help?

Fk. Mom....   No dear, I have come to give food to my son. But I feel that he needs these papers more than eating. You go first.

Sum..    Getting confused. Beta means my boss.You are his mother.
Sumbul feels embarrassed that she abused the boss in front of his mother.

Fk. Mom..    Yes, he is my son. And now you don't say sorry because I know how my son is. He doesn't like girls at all. And you go quickly otherwise he will fire you from the job.

Sumbul did not understand what she had said so she said sorry to Fahmaan's mother and went away.

After some time Faizana ji  ( fk mom) was coming out of the office with Abhishek. So she talks to him a little.

Faizana...  Abhi vo Jo ladki hai na Jo suit pehan kar office aati hai. Vo bahut cute hai na.

Actually Sumbul was the only girl who used to come to office wearing a suit, so it was easy for Abhishek to recognize her.

Abhi....     Hmm.  She is cute. But your son hates her the most. And he is looking for some excuse to get her out of the job.

Faizana....   He hates every girl. I don't know whether I am lucky enough to have a daughter-in-law or not.

Abhi ...     Vaise is ladki Mai koi Jadu hai. It has been two months since she is in this job.

Faizana....    Sach. 

Abhi...   Nod.

Then she sat in the car and drove home.She was happy that finally a girl stayed with Fahmaan for such a long time.

Till date no girl has been able to stay on a job for more than two days.But Sumbul was working for two months.

Fahmaan's mother had got a hope that her life will also be fulfilled and her son will also become a groom.

After a few days, it was Fahmaan's mother's birthday and on that day he took leave from the office, which he never did before. He would take his mother to the temple every year on her birthday and drink coffee with her. He remains busy in the office most of the time so he is unable to give time to his mother, but one day of the year is only for his mother.

Both mother and son get ready and leave the house. First of all they went to the temple and then went to her mother favourite cafe.

Sumbul's brother had also come there with his girlfriend and some of his other friends were also there.  And in all of them there is a fight over some issue.

The waiter was bringing coffee for Fahmaan and his mother. He was just about to place the coffee on the table when Vicky ( sum bro) fell on the waiter and all the coffee fell on Faizana.

Vicky was pushed by his friend.

Fahmaan got very angry and he caught Vicky with a collar and punched him in the face.

Faizana ji and Vicky's friends kept them away from each other. Then Fahmaan and his mother left the house.

Fahmaan was still very angry, he reaches home and files a police report and gets Vicky sent to jail. Fahmaan knew that he was Sumbul's brother and was from middle class, so this was the right way to treat him.

On the other side, police came to Sumbul's house and took Vicky and put him in jail.Everyone was worried about what had happened. Everyone goes to the police station and then the constable tells that Fahmaan Khan has reported that he fought with him.

Sumbul becomes shocked after hearing the name of Fahmaan. And she gets very angry that how could he do all this without any reason.

First of all Sumbul sends her family home and gets the bail papers ready.But Fahmaan had given a strict order that the bail should not be accepted until he says so.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Guys where are you friend what happened. Why are you not voting? Just the same person comments every day, is everyone else not liking the story?