EPISODE - 39

🔴🔴🔴🔴there is mature content 🔴🔴🔴

Both of them go to their room and see the bed decorated with flowers. The entire bed was filled with rose petals. And fragrant candles were also lit in the room. Both admire the beauty of the room and look at each other. The desire for love had emerged in the eyes of both of them.

Then Fahmaan locked the room and Sumbul went in front of the mirror and started removing her jewellery. Fahmaan came behind her and untied the string of her necklace and kept it aside. Then he turned Sumbul towards himself and removed her bangles and kept it aside.

Both of them look into each other's eyes and their eyes go to each other's lips and in the next moment both of them kiss each other's lips. She sucks his upper lip and he sucks her lower lip. Both were biting each other's lips. Fahmaan was more aggressive and he was pushing Sumbul towards himself. Sumbul stumbled and Fahmaan pushed her against the dresser. Both of them kissed each other passionately. When both of them were out of breath, they broke the kiss and Fahmaan picked up Sumbul in his arms and made her lie down on the bed.

He opened the buttons of his shirt and threw it off and climbed on top of her. He kissed Sumbul's forehead, then her nose, then both her cheeks, then her chin and then again kissed her lips. During the kiss, he pinched her nipples over her blouse and Sumbul started moaning and opened her mouth. As soon as her mouth opened, Fahmaan inserted his tongue into her and tasted every corner of her mouth.The tongues of both were fighting and their saliva mixed. He starts sucking her tongue and at the same time he press her  breasts over her blouse.  Sumbul started having trouble breathing and she gasped. She was patting his cheek to make her leave.

Fahmaan broke the kiss and hid his face in her neck. His hot breath was hitting her neck. Then he started kissing her neck and the trail of kisses reached her shoulders and he pulled down the thin string of her blouse from both the sides. Then he kissed and bit the other side of her neck also. She moans lovingly.

Then he kissed and licked her cleavage and moved downwards. He put his hand under her waist and lifted her a little and opened the string of her blouse and threw it away. He kissed her soft milky boobs and licked them. And took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking, biting, and leaking it. He was squeezing her other boob with his other hand and pinching her nipple and Sumbul was sighing in love. Then he also kisses, licks and caresses the other boob.

Then he kisses her entire tummy and makes it red by sucking it. Then he licks her navel  and then pushes his tongue into her navel and started in and out. Sumbul moans in joy.
Then he kisses her waist line and opens the pleats of her saree and then opens the stitches and takes off her saree. Then he also takes off his pants along with the boxer. He goes up kissing her feet, licks her thighs, kisses them and bites them. Then he opens her tights and kisses her inner thighs. His hot breath hits her internal parts and sends shivers down her spine. She moans lovingly in pleasure.

Then that princess part of her is worried and she closes her eyes tightly. Her eyes were closed and she was also enjoying but now she was about to get ultimate pleasure and she closed her eyes tightly. Fahmaan looked at her face and smiled. He knows what her situation is going to be like now.  He blew Air on her princess part to yarning her.  She opened her eyes and looked at him and he started licking her pussy. She closed her eyes again and started moaning with pleasure. He was licking the clitoris of her pussy and massaging her vulva with his tongue. Then he put his tongue in her pussy and started moving it in and out. After a while he took out his tongue and inserted his two fingers. He started moving his fingers in and out rapidly and after some time, Sumbul's semen erupted.

Fahmaan took his fingers out and Sumbul's pussy was writhing. Then Fahmaan sets in his position and at once he put his entire dick into her pussy. She screams because both of them were having sex after some time. Fahmaan's face also became completely red because Sumbul had become tight. Fahmaan paused for a while to normalize his breathing and gave Sumbul time to adjust to his length. Then he took Sumbul's lips in his mouth and started kissing her and slowly slowly took his dick in and out and started fucking her. She was moaning with pleasure with every movement of his. Fahmaan makes love to her slowly for 3 hours. And both enjoy a lot. And in these three hours, Sumbul had cum twice and Fahmaan once.

Love, hurry up now, I am tired.          ...... Sumbul said.

Fahmaan smiled and took her nipple in his mouth and started thrusting rapidly. Fahmaan was panting but still he did not stop and kept thrusting the penis into her.  Then his semen came out and he spilled all his semen inside Sumbul. He hugged Sumbul and flipped, now Sumbul was on top of him. And his penis was still inside her. he kissed Sumbul's forehead and covered both of them with the blanket. Sumbul also kissed his chest and slept with her head on his chest.

Both of them had sex today after a long time and both were satisfied with each other.

***___***___***___***___🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Guys yrr plz leave fire comments. And love you all very much. Bye