EPISODE - 23

Sumbul felt very embarrassed in front of her parents. She did not want her parents to see her face. Her family was also ashamed that they could not save their daughter from the evil monster. They considered themselves defeated parents who could not save their children in their own home.

But they knew that it was not Sumbul's fault. And they knew that she would consider herself the reason for all this.

Sumbul's parents love Sumbul very much and tell her that it is not your fault and does not need to hide your face from us. All three hug and Sumbul hugs her parents and cries.

Beta hamne ek faisla liya hai.      ....After Sumbul calmed down a bit, Sumbul's father said.

Ji papa boliye.        .....sum said.

Beta tum Delhi chali jao apni bua ke paas. Yahan tum safe nhi ho. ham har waqt tumhe band krke to nhi rakh sakte.       ......Papa said.

Papa, I will do whatever you feel is right.     ......I said.

Thik hai beta ek hafte baad tumhe ham Delhi bhej denge. or wahan tum job kar lena. Jo tum chaho vo krna wahan.     .....Papa said and kissed me on the forehead.

Then after talking for a while both of them went to their room.

I said yes without even thinking.And I wondered whether my father's decision was right. If I had stayed here, my parents would have had to face embarrassment every day.

Yes, I still love Fahmaan and maybe a little more now. Because now I know that he is different, he love me a lot, and he is afraid of losing me. He betrayed me because he had no feeling of love before and had high class ego. But now I understood  That he can't see me with any other boy.

But I have to maintain the respect of my parents, I have truly loved Fahmaan only and I am a one-person girl.  And my parents also understood that I will not marry anyone now. That's why they are sending me to Delhi. And this is correct.

A week passed and neither Sumbul went out of the house nor Fahmaan went there. But Fahman wanted to see her, he could not stay without seeing and meeting Sumbul for a long time. He was always afraid that he might lose Sumbul.

Tonight Sumbul was going to leave Mumbai and go to Delhi, she had packed her bags. And it was still afternoon. Sumbul was just sitting in her room. Then there is a noise downstairs.

Sum pov.

When I got up from the room to look downstairs I saw that Fahmaan was forcing my parents to come upstairs to my room.

Dekhiye mai aap ko harm nhi krna chahta. Plz mujhe Sumbul se milne dijiye. Agar rokegi to bahut bura hoga.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Tumhe koi haq nhi hai Sumbul se milne ka. Challe kyu nhi jaate ab tum hamaari middle class family se.    .....ma said.

Mom and Dad, let him come.    ......I said.

Fahmaan smirked and comes upstairs to my room.

Bolo kya baat hai.       ...........I said folding my arms after entering the room.

He went to my room, locked the door and hugged me.

I miss you Jaan.        ....he Said while hugging me.

What kind of behaviour is this?  how are you hugging me and kissing me?  I am still middle class girl.       .......I pushed him out of the hug.

Jo baat hai bolo or daffa ho jao yahan se.       ......I said in anger.

I will go. But first you answer my questions.    .........he said.

Jaldi bolo.       .....I said.

He comes close to me and holds me by the waist due to which my breathing starts becoming heavy. And I try to look normal as if I am not affected by his touching me.

Ye kya kar rahe ho swal pucho or hai yahan se.        .....I said.

Pehle to chup raho.      .... He said .

I rolled my eyes.

Tum mujse pyar krti ho abhi bhi ya nhi.      .......He said, holding me closer to him by my waist with one hand and creases my cheek with the other hand.

My breathing stopped. but i remained normal

No.       .....I said looking into his eyes.

Kya tum ab mujse shadi krogi.      .....,.he said while closer to him more

No.         ....I said.

Or agar mai jabardasti shadi kru to.        ......he said.

I may not. It would be better if I die.     ......i said.

Or agar mai kahun ki Mai tumse pyar krta hu. To kya tum mujse trust krogi.      .....he said.

Bilkul nhi.. Mai tumhari shakal bhi nhi dekhna chahti.      .......i said.

Then I pushed him away from me.

Ho gye tumhare sawal bas ab mai or sawalo ke jwab nhi dungi hai yahan se.          .... I said.

Yes, questions were asked but you gave all the wrong answers and your body language was giving absolutely correct action.      .....he said.

Tum abhi bhi mujse pyar krti ho, agar tum feel nhi krti mere liye kush bhi to tumhari saanse kyu ruk gyi, kyu ye Dil itna fast dhadka. Bolo.

Rehne do. Tumhre bolne se kya hoga, mujhe mere sawalo ke jwab mil gye.      .....He said while smiling big.

I just rolled my eyes.

Go now.     .....I said.

He cupped my face with his hands and placed a kiss on my lips.

I love you mrs Sumbul Fahmaan khan.       .....He said and went away.

Even today I became frozen and stood like that.

What new work has he done? He kisses my lips every time. he is acting so dirty.

Ye pyar ki chashni me bheega hua Fahmaan mujhe bilkul nhi pasand. Does dirty things. The earlier Khadoos Fahmaan was fine and did not even touch me. What kind of love is this Fahmaan?       ..... I think in mind.

I don't know why but I remember Fahmaan words  his evey one word was true. I love him , My heart beat like that. I feel affected by his touching.

And I was feeling that feeling when he kissed me today. My body felt like a current as I remembered the kiss again and again.

Time passed while thinking about Fahmaan and it became night. It was 12 o'clock at night and it was time for me to leave. Even at this time, I was thinking that I wish I could see Fahmaan for the last time.

***___***___***___***___***___***