EPISODE - 19

This continued for the next three days. Fahman kept looking at Sumbul silently and from a distance. During these three days, Fahmaan's love for Sumbul had increased further. So much so that now he had started feeling possessiveness for her. If Sumbul had talked to any boy or any boy had talked to Sumbul, Fahmaan's blood would have boiled but he would have controlled himself. He felt like killing all those boys who were accidentally touching Sumbul.

Sumbul was still unaware of Fahmaan's presence there.  But one day  had to find out how many days they could not see each other.

One day someone called from the office or asked to talk. He did not realize that he was out of his room or that Sumbul would ever come out of her room and see him.

Something went wrong in the office and Fahmaan speaks loudly in anger. And his voice is heard by Sumbul.

Sum pov.

Fahmaan. Here.     ......Sumbul says to herself after hearing his voice.

Sumbul was eating momos comfortably in her room, they were her favourite.  She comes out after hearing the sound.

Khadus boss. Ye yahan kya kar Raha hai.   ......Sumbul also looks at him from a distance, opening the door of her room a little.

Then she closes her door.

Oh my god. Ye yahan kya krne aaya hai. Kyu God kyu. Aap isse yahan le aaye. Uffff.     .......I said complaining to God.

But then I wonder why it would bother me if he was here. I just have to remember that he is a stranger to me now. And he must have come for the meeting and will leave. I just have to stay away from him.   ...............sumbul think.

Sumbul was telling herself that all this has to be done but it will not happen.Because she still had love for Fahmaan in her heart. She hated him but the love was still there and why not, she had real love for Fahmaan.

Two more days passed and Fahmaan felt that Sumbul did not know that Fahmaan was here. But Sumbul knew everything and she was in the room for two days and was not coming out. Sumbul did not want to see Fahmaan, hence she was leaving the room less.But Fahmaan was worried whether Sumbul's health, and due to which she did not come out of the room for two days.

He kept waiting for her and kept looking at her door to see when Sumbul would come out but Sumbul did not come. And when sumbul came, Fahmaan was not there.

Today there was a small celebration in the resort. There was Christmas celebration.It was 9 o'clock and everyone had gathered in the garden, the people of the resort and a few people from the surrounding areas.

There was a very beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the garden. Stars, lights and flowers were placed on it. Everything was looking very good. Dj had also started. Hearing this sound, all the passengers came down.

Sumbul came. And Fahmaan also. They both came out of their rooms on same time today.  Both look at each other but Sumbul is not surprised and Fahmaan is more surprised. Because Sumbul had already seen Fahmaan.

Fahmaan was shocked that today both of them came face to face with each other and Sumbul was normal seeing him in front of her.

Without wasting any time, Sumbul came down ignoring Fahmaan and Fahmaan also came down. Both of them go and sit in the garden and look at each other from a distance. After some time the party starts and everyone dances and drinks. A waiter takes drinks to Sumbul. But she doesn't take it because she doesn't drink. Then she takes juice.

The drink which Sumbul did not take is taken by Fahmaan and he swallows it in one go.

There were some girls there who, seeing Sumbul alone, took her to dance. Sumbul was shy and did not like dancing in front of everyone. She sat again near the fire.

Sumbul wore a very lovely red long frock today. Which was transparent from the waist. There were some boys there who were strays. His eyes were on Sumbul's milky white waist. Fahmaan saw those boys and got angry with them but he did not want to make any noise.

Fahmaan picked up the chair and sat near Sumbul and the boys left from there. sumbul turned her face away and sat on the other side. Fahmaan's blood was bleeding as to how the boy was looking at Sumbul. Only I have the right to see Sumbul. just mine.

Fahmaan took more drinks to control his anger.  Sumbul was also seeing Fahmaan drinking for the first time today.

Ohhh. Kitni drinks kar raha hai. Thank God I am not married to him. Otherwise people would tell me that her husband is drinker.     .......Sumbul said in her mind.

Then Sumbul goes to get coke for herself but it was mixed with wine. Sumbul didn't know and she drinks it. And one drink makes her intoxicated. She didn't feel better, she felt dizzy. And by now Fahmaan had also become intoxicated but he was a boy and could handle himself.

Sumbul was smiling drunk and went to Fahmaan. Fahmaan was looking at her.

Fahmaan in mind.      Ise kya hua hai. Aise muskurate huye meri taraf kyu aa rahi hai.

Hi khadus boss.       .....sumbul said smiling.

Fahmaan raises his eyebrows in shock.

Areee aise kyu dekh rahe ho. Oh sorry Mai to middle class ladki hu. Tum mujse kyu baat kroge.      .......Sumbul said.

Fahmaan gets a little shocked after hearing Sumbul's words and feels embarrassed. Then Sumbul starts going from there and stumbles and is about to fall. But Fahmaan catches her.

Chodo mujhe tum gande ho jayoge. Ek middle class ladki ko choo kar.     .....Sumbul said.

You are drunk.      ........ Fahmaan said with shocked.

Sumbul smiled.

Drink tumne ko hai kitni saari. Or bol mujhe rahe ho. Lagta hai tumhe Chad gyi hai.     ......Sumbul said smiling.

Chup.    ..... Fahmaan said.

Fahmaan smelled the drink from Sumbul when he saved her from falling.

Fahmaan took her to his room but because of the drink he took her to his room. Sumbul was intoxicated so she fell asleep as soon as she went to bed. And Fahmaan also took off his shirt and slept near Sumbul.

***___***___***___***___***