EPISODE - 7

Now Sumbul had become disgusted with the scene that was giving her happiness. Sumbul got very angry that Fahmaan even refused to grant him bail. Why does he have so much status, that he is a big businessman and is from a well family.But he is just a human being.

Till date no one from Sumbul's family had gone to jail and his brother's going to jail was very shameful for them.

Sumbul was in a bad condition due to crying and she was not able to see any way as to how she could get his brother out of the jail. After thinking a lot, she decided that she should go to her boss's house and talk to him directly.

Now it was evening, Sumbul tried her best the whole day but to no avail.

There was a party going on at Fahmaan's house; it was his mother's birthday party. All the guests had arrived and music was playing.

Everyone was dancing and Fahmaan was sitting with a lady and drinking. Then his girlfriend comes and asks Fahmaan to dance with her.

She was not Fahmaan's girlfriend but she had studied with him since childhood. And she used to tell everyone that she was Fahmaan's girlfriend.But Fahmaan did not feel like even looking at her.

Shruti ( fk gf) .................  Hy baby let's go dance. Dekho sab kar rahe hai.

Fk.....    If everyone is doing it then what should I do? 

Shruti......   Tum bhi kro na dance mere sath.

Fk.....   You have drank a lot. Go sleep you please.

Shruti.....   come on my love.    She says this while holding Fahmaan's hand.

Fk...   Shruti, get away from here, otherwise I will go out myself and lock you in the room.

Seeing Fahmaan's anger, Shruti left from there.

Sumbul had come home but the guards were not letting her in because it was a party of big people and Sumbul did not have an invitation.

Sumbul was convincing the guards that it was very important for her to go inside. But the guard doesn't listen.

That's when Faizana ji comes to drop off some guests outside and she sees Sumbul.

Faiza.....  beta tum yaha.   Kya hua hai tum to kyu rahi ho.

Sum....   Sorry ma'am.  But I have to talk to Fahmaan Sir about something very important, please let me in.

Faiza...   Hey beta, come inside.
Or tum dono dikh nhi Raha vo ro Rahi hai to koi jaruri baat ho hogi. Aagge se Aisa nhi hona chahiye warna job se niklawa dungi.

Sum...  Thank you ma'am.

Faiza....   What's the thank you? Do whatever is necessary.
Vo us taraf hai Fahmaan.

Sumbul is going in that direction where a party was going on, there was a guard there too.Sumbul told him that she has to meet Fahmaan and you tell him that your employee has come. Sumbul.

Then that guard went to Fahmaan and told him that Sambul wants to meet you.

Fahmaan was impressed after seeing Sumbul's courage.

Fahmaan in mind......    She seems very innocent and shy. But she reached my home.

Fahmaan came near Sumbul, held her hand and took her aside where no one could see them.

Fk....   How did you muster the courage to come to my house?

There were tears in Sumbul's eyes. Which Fahmaan could not see. Because he felt very guilty after seeing Sumbul's tears.

Sum...   Sir please grant bail to my brother.

Fk....  What is your condition that you have come to tell me this? And why should I listen to you? middle class people?

Sum...   Yes, we are in middle class so we are humans. Like you are a big person.
Look sir, I did not hear all this here, please get my brother released on bail.

Fk....   But for that you will have to lose something.

Sum....   I will do whatever you want, please get  bail.

Fk.....Anyway, you people don't have any standard. At least one should be well behaved so that if you going to a rich man's house, you should go well ready and wear something good.

Sumbul is making a confused face. What is this owl boss saying?

Fk...   I will get your brother released on bail but for that you will have to dance with me in my party.

Summ..    what.   Right now I was in middle class. Now why dance with me?

Fk.... Do you want bail or not?

Sum in mind......   You have to do Sumbul dance only, do it.

Sum....   Ok

Then Fahmaan holds her hand and takes her to the dance floor and dances with her in a little closeness, which Sumbul does not accept. Sumbul was angry at Fahmaan for what he was doing and most of all she was angry at herself for why she said yes to the dance.

All the people were laughing at Sumbul that she is Fahmaan's toy which Fahmaan is enjoying.

After some time the song was about to end and Fahmaan turns Sumbul and Sumbul's back hits Fahmaan's chest.

Fahmaan whispering in Sumbul's ears.
There is no need for you to come to work tomorrow. You are being fired from your job.

Then it is the turn of the sumbul. And both are face to face. And Sumbul speaks in a whisper.

what will you remove me from the job? right?  but you know  I have already decided that I will not work for a lowly person like you.

Then the song ended and the sumbul went away from there.

Today for the first time some girl had played the Fahmaan's drum. Fahmaan just remained standing.

***___***___***___***___***___

Hi guys so this was tha today part I hope you like it.