EPISODE - 16

Next morning everyone was very happy except Fahmaan. Fahmaan's mother was very happy and why not, her arrogant son's marriage was about to take place. And Sumbul's family was also very happy because their beloved daughter was going to get married in a good family.

But both the families were unaware of Fahmaan's truth. They did not realize that this happiness would turn into mourning after some time.

Sumbul and Sumbul's family was ready and had reached the wedding hall.

Sumbul was wearing a red lehenga and a lot of jewellery.She was fully adorned. She was looking absolutely like an angel. Sumbul's mother takes her eyes off.

Everyone was ready on Fahmaan's side and Fahmaan was also looking very good in the groom's clothes. But his face was dull and there was no happiness.

After some time, they leaves with the wedding procession. And after traveling some time they reach the wedding hall. Sumbul's family welcomes them with happiness.

Then Sumbul's friends guest girls, sis, and cousin sis stopped the wedding procession For rabone cutting..

Then Fahmaan gives them some money as charity. And cuts the ribs and comes inside.
All the wedding procession goes inside. Then after dancing for a while and eating, it is time for varmala.

The bride and groom are taken to the stage and Shreya brings the garland and holds both of them.

First Fahmaan makes Sumbul wear the garland and then Sumbul makes Fahmaan wear it.Both their families clap happily.

Fahmaan was not able to even look at Sumbul.Sumbul was happy and if he looked at her, he would become weak.

After wearing garlands, both of them are fed sweets from each other's hands. Fahmaan was getting restless because it was time for the flight. Now he was looking at Sumbul for the last time and fed her sweets very lovingly.

Then the dance started there and everyone was sitting and watching, then Fahmaan, seeing the opportunity, made an excuse of calling. He went straight home from there, took his suitcase and went to the airport.

Everyone was busy watching the dance so no one paid much attention to Fahmaan. Then when it was time for the rounds, everyone started waiting for Fahmaan and started calling him, but Fahmaan's phone was switched off.

A lot of time has passed. His mother was embarrassed by this action of her son. She understood that her son had done all this just to insult Sumbul for being middle class.

Fahmaan's mother called Privately Fahmaan, and told him that the way you have embarrassed me and humiliated yourself, then do one more favor to me. Now tell them the truth yourself that you are not going to come to this wedding and you have done all this to take revenge from Sumbul. Because she went against your arrogance and got his brother vail. Today you have proved that you are not my son at all.

Then after some time, Fahmaan's mother folds her hands and apologizes for her son's actions.

Fk mom..    Please forgive me. I am feeling embarrassed even while apologizing. I know that whatever my worthless son has done is not worthy of forgiveness.But I may be very embarrassed, so please forgive me.

Then his mother goes to Sumbul and is about to place her hand on her head for blessings, when Sumbul runs out crying.
Sumbul sits in the car and comes home. And the rest of the family also gets worried and follows her home.

Sumbul was not weak towards other girls.

After reaching home, Sumbul locks herself in the room and cries a lot.

Kyu.....  Kyu kiya ye tumne Fahmaan kyu.....    .......Sumbul cries and screams.

If there was so much hatred towards middle class people then why did they pretend to love me? If you had wanted to take revenge, I would have been devastated happily if you had told me.

Why did you love me so much, why did you let a middle class girl like me come close to you?     Whyyyyyy.    .........Sumbul talks to herself while crying.

After some time, her family comes home and they all run towards Sumbul's room and knock on the door.

All.      .....beta plz darwaja khol de. Bahar aaja. Tu kyu khud ko saza de rahi hai.

But Sumbul did not open the door. Everyone was calling her from outside.

After some time Sumbul opens the door. And everyone hugs her.

Sumbul stopped crying and controlled herself, changed her clothes and came out.

Sum...       I am fine. You all also freshen up and I will cook. May we have dinner together.

Sum papa..     My child, are you okay?

Sum    ...yes papa I am fine. And I am your daughter, you have not taught me to be weak.

Everyone is happy to see Sumbul powerful and goes to freshen up. Although everyone was getting very angry, they were respectable people, what could they do but for the sake of their daughter's happiness, they calmed down and followed her.

Everyone goes to sleep after eating food, but no one was able to sleep, how could they sleep, people would do all kinds of things because of the daughter's doli which was left at home.

Sumbul also hated Fahmaan so much that now she did not even want to see his face. Tears were flowing from her eyes out of anger but she did not even let out a sigh.

And she fell asleep crying.

On the other side, Fahmaan was also lying as if he had no soul inside him.  His eyes were red with anger and he was angry at himself. He was remembering the moments spent with Sumbul. And tears of anger were flowing.He hated seeing his own face.

Fahmaan also fell asleep remembering Sumbul's lovely face.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Hey guys, hope you liked the part.