EPISODE - 27

Flashback Continued

You know about sex.         ......Fahmaan asked in a simple way.

I have heard this name. And it is known that married couples have sex.     ......Sumbul said.

Thank God itna to pta hai..          .... Fahmaan said in his mind.

Sahi suna hai.
Then Fahmaan sits a little closer to her and tells her everything about how a boy and a girl make each other happy by doing physical things. And tells her how to do it and how important it is to express our love to each other.   And when a boy enters a girl for the first time, the girl also feels a lot of pain. But slowly it also becomes fun.

And I also want to love you immensely and give you immense pleasure.

Sumbul was feeling like vomiting after listening to all this and was getting a dirty feeling just listening to it.

Whattttt.  All this has to be done. Chii,  main ye nhi krungi.  Plz. I love you but I can't do this.  There will be pain, how will I handle the pain?     ..............sumbul said with a little panic or worry.

Fahmaan holds her by the shoulder.

do not think much. When it happens, you will also feel good and I will be with you.       ...... Fahmaan said and hugged her.

Flashback end.

____________-------------___________

Both of them were getting married the next morning. Fahmaan was very excited for his first night but Sumbul was not ready. She was still confused and afraid and did not know what to do and how to do it.

Morning came and running around started in both the houses. After a few hours, both the families and the bride and groom were ready. Sumbul and his family had reached Mariage Palace and were waiting for the groom. After some time the wedding procession also reaches there. Sumbul's mother performs the groom's aarti and allows him to enter.

Everyone was very happy. The bride and groom were brought on stage for the garland. Both of them garland each other. Then there is a special dance for both of them. Everyone was sitting and enjoying the dance and Fahmaan was flirting lovingly with Sumbul.

Fahmaan was caressing Sumbul's milky waist again and again with his warm hands.  And Sumbul's face had become red but she was controlling herself due to being intoxicated.

Sumbul grabs Fahmaan's hand and pulls it away and signals him not to do it.

Fahmaan puts his face closer to Sumbul.

You got aroused by my slightest teasing.. there is still night left. Then what will you do?        ......fahmaan said.

Sumbul's heartbeat increased after listening to Fahmaan. And Fahmaan continued to tease her.

Then finally the dance was over and it was time for the rounds. Sumbul was thankful that the dance was over. Then both of them were taken to the pavilion, Pandit ji chanted the mantra and both of them started taking rounds. After the rounds, both of them sit down and Fahmaan fills Sumbul's hairline with vermillion. And he puts the Mangalsutra of his name around her neck and with this the marriage of both gets completed.

Then Sumbul's family bids her farewell and Sumbul goes to live her new life with her husband.

Fahmaan's parents had arrived home earlier and had made all the preparations.Then after some time the bride and groom also reach. Faizana ji performs the aarti of Sumbul and gets her entered into the house.

An kalsh filled with rice is placed on the threshold and Sumbul comes inside after dropping the kalsh with her right foot.

Then Sumbul and Fahmaan have some rituals. Fahmaan was fed up with these rituals and now he wanted his wife in his arms. After some time, Sumbul was taken to Fahmaan's room and Sumbul was surprised to see the room.  The entire room was filled with rose petals and the lights of the room were dim. There was a smell of roses everywhere. Sumbul started smiling seeing the room decorated because it is every girl's dream that the room should be decorated on her first night.

Sumbul was very tired but she could not sleep, after all today was her first night. She was sitting on the bed and was feeling that, didn't know what Fahmaan would happen to her today, she just needed time to understand all this. But she was ready for Fahmaan's happiness for that things.

After some time Fahmaan entered the room and Sumbul's breathing automatically increased. Fahmaan locked the room and headed towards bed. Fahmaan's face was already red, there was a different glow on his face and there was immense love in his eyes.

Fahmaan went and sat near Sumbul, lifted her veil and looked at her face,  Which was shining like the moon. Fahmaan kissed her forehead,

Bahut intjaar kiya hai iss raat ka.. When I want to sleep holding you in my arms. I love hearing my name with my head on your chest. I want to play with your silky hair. I want to drown in the fragrance of your body. I want to merge into you.  I love you my jaan..      ...... . Fahmaan said.

Then both of them hug each other so tightly that they merge into each other. After some time, Fahmaan comes out of the hug and takes off her jewelery one by one.

Fahmaan just wanted to love her today, he also knew that Sumbul needed time.

Fahmaan turned Sumbul and her back was towards Fahmaan, he opened the string of her necklace and kissed her shoulder. Then Fahmaan removed the earring from one of her ears and kissed her earlobe. Then the earring came out of the other ear and bit the earlobe a little.

Sumbul moan.     Ahhhhh..

Then Fahmaan turned Sumbul's face towards himself. Sumbul's eyes were closed. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up.  He kissed one of her eyes and then kissed the other eye.

Aankhe kholo meri jaan.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul opened her eyes and looked into Fahmaan's eyes. Sumbul hugs him in shyness and hide her face in his chest.

Then after some time Fahmaan separated Sumbul from himself and removed her nose ring, He cupped her face and pressed his lips to hers. Fahmaan sucks both her lips together and they lay down while kissing both of them, and without breaking the kiss, Fahmaan climbs on her.

Fahmaan calms down and stops the kiss when Sumbul stops breathing. Fahmaan put his face into Sumbul's soft breast and both of them fell asleep.

***___***___***___***___***___***