EPISODE - 13

The next day, Sumbul joins Fahmaan's office and starts working for his project. She tells all the assignments and processes to Fahmaan which was very good and Fahmaan also liked it very much. A few days were spent in project work and both of them were not able to talk properly to each other. Seeing Sumbul's love and affection, Fahmaan also started falling in love. Fahmaan had feelings for Sumbul when he saw her in that pandaal. But he was blinded by his status and status of being rich. And because of his selfishness he did not like any girl.

Fahmaan believed that if a girl comes into a boy's life, then that boy is weak and he is not successful in life. He never liked girls since childhood and this was the reason why he did not like any girl lest she spoil his successful life.

But Fahmaan's heart wanted Sumbul and his mind wanted a successful life. He was in a turmoil in his heart and mind. His heart tells him that I can even stop breathing for Sumbul. But his mind tells him that you make your life successful, become a great man, then who can destroy you. And as long as you remain big, you will have everything, you will get whatever you want.

His mind was weighing heavy on Fahmaan's heart.Even if he doesn't want to, he listens to his mind and puts a stone on his heart and makes an angry face.

But whenever Fahmaan saw Sumbul, his heart would feel pain. Which was very harmful for him as he was keeping his heart suppressed, his solace his feelings.

After two days, finally the day of the meeting arrived. Both were ready and Sumbul was still looking at a file in Fahmaan's cabin. Fahmaan is looking at Sumbul loveingly. While she was busy in the file.

Bas kro mujhe chashmish biwi nhi chahiye. ............... Fahmaan said while taking the file from Sumbul's hand.

Areee. Mai bas dekh hi Rahi thi. ......Sumbul looked at him and said.

For how many days you have been busy with work, you did not even talk to me properly. And now you are busy even in the last time. You will need glasses. ........ Fahmaan said.

Oh itni fikar hai tumhe meri. .....Sumbul said with a smile.

If I don't care my hone wali wife. to kon krega . ......... Fahmaan went near her and said and Sumbul started going towards the back.

Then Sumbul hitt the table and stops, Fahmaan comes near her and kisses her on the forehead and Sumbul's eyes close and she starts shivering.

Fahmaan loved seeing his presence on the Sumbul. Seeing Sumbul shivering, Fahmaan felt more attracted towards her. Even without wanting it, he would walk so close to Sumbul that he did not even realize it.

Then Fahmaan's office phone rings and both of them go away.

Then both of them go for the meeting and sumbul handled the meeting very well and everyone liked Sumbul's idea and process very much. And their deal was finalized.

After everyone left, Fahmaan happily hugged Sambul.

Thank you so Sumbul. Tum nhi hoti to ye deal final nhi hoti. Thank you so much. ........ Fahmaan said and kissed her on the head.

Then both of them come out of the hug.

Get ready by 8 o'clock, I will come to pick you up, ok. ...,....... Fahmaan said while kissing her cheek.

Aree but tell me why. ....Sumbul said.

This surprise,, I am telling you this. Now you go or get ready on time. ..... Fahmaan said.

Then both of them leave the office. And they go to their homes.

Sumbul was thinking that now she doesn't know what the surprise will be, he is always romantic. And now I don't know what he will do. My condition becomes worse when he comes close to me.

,

###$$$$#####$$$$######

Sumbul wore a black colored frock type dress and it was very deep. In which her cleavage was visible such that anyone would go crazy after seeing it. She applied minimal makeup and strawberry flavored lipstick. Whose fragrance was coming. Sumbul doesn't do much makeup so she got ready quickly.

Sumbul's sister was teasing her that her brother-in-law is very naughty and is taking her on dates.

Wow dee aap date pe ja rahi hai. Dekho wahan sharmana mat. Or jiju Jo krna chahe krne Dena. ....Saneha said.

Oye date pe ja rahi hai honeymoon pe nhi. Jo jiju Jo chalenge vo krenge. ......Shreya said.

Sumbul became red like a tomato after hearing the talk of both of them.

That's when the car horn blows.

Are. Ab jaane do usko. Baki kasar aane baad poori kar lena chidane ki. .......sum mom said

Then Sambul is taken out of the house. And in front of her, Fahmaan was standing outside the car.

Fahmaan was wearing black jeans and black shimmering shirt. He was looking very hot in full black and had well set hair. Two buttons of his shirt were open, due to which his chest was visible, which was adding to his beauty.

Both look at each other and the eyes of both are fixed on their respective places. Both of them got lost after seeing each other. Fahmaan's eyes fell on Sumbul's cleavage. And he felt possessive about her. Sumbul's gaze also fell on Fahmaan's bare chest and she turned on.
Both were staring at each other.

Then Sambul goes near Fahmaan and Fahmaan opens the car window for her. Sumbul sits then Fahmaan also sits in the car.

Fahmaan starts the drive, both of them sit silently. Today Fahmaan was completely intoxicated with Sumbul.Earlier the Sumbul was only in his heart but today the Sumbul was in his mind as well.

Today he was feeling guilty that he was cheating on her. And he is using her for his business.

Both of them silently cover the entire journey and after some time Fahmaan stops his car near a very luxurious resort.

***___***___***___***___***___***