EPISODE - 28

sumbul pov

I had a very good sleep and did not feel like waking up yet, but the sunlight from the window of the room hits my eyes and I wake up. But I don't open my eyes and I turn my face to the other side.  I felt soft skin when I turned my face and placed it on the pillow.

I raised my brows in confusion. Then two hands wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw that I was sleeping on Fahmaan.

I had forgotten that I had slept with my lover. I was just thinking that I was sleeping at my home.

I smiled and started looking at Fahmaan's cute face. he looked so cute sleeping. I couldn't control myself or I kissed his cheek and then kissed his on the other cheek or I kissed his forehead and I laid down on his bare chest.

I remembered the beautiful moments of the night, how Fahmaan kept kissing me the whole night. And he taught me how to respond.

FLASHBACK

Both of them lie down while kissing. Fahmaan kisses Sumbul's lips very sweaty and sucking it. It's not much but he wanted a response from Sumbul in kiss.  Fahmaan sucking Sumbul's lips and pinches her waist  So that Sumbul opens her mouth. Sumbul groaned due to Fahmaan's pinch and opened her mouth. he saw the opportunity and started sucking Sumbul's lower lip and bit it so that Sumbul also responded. But Sumbul did not do it.

Please respond my love, kiss me too.       .... Fahmaan said while licking her lips.

Then Sumbul also responds shyly. Sumbul is sucking upper lip of Fahmaan, and Fahmaan sucking her lower lip. Sumbul was also getting hot, she was feeling even better and both of them were dominating each other. Fahmaan was too impatient and he bit her lip hard and Sumbul groaned in pain.

Ahhhhhhh....     Sumbul groaned.

Sumbul's mouth opens and Fahmaan does not allow her to even breathe and puts his tongue in her mouth. He tastes every corner of her mouth and sucks her tongue. The saliva of both gets mixed. After some time, Sumbul starts breathing hard and Fahmaan stops the kiss after seeing her condition.

Fahmaan was not satisfied yet, but seeing Sumbul gasping for air, he broke the kiss and kissed her jaw and went to her neck. He hides his face in her neck and kisses her neck, then he bites her sweet spot and Sumbul moans loudly.

Ahhhhh..  ummmmmm. Mmmmm.

Then Fahmaan sucks her skin to reduce her pain. And licks that place and soothing her pain. He does the same on the neck on the other side and then kisses her collarbone and reaches her cleavage. He licks her cleavage and gives open mouth kisses. Sumbul gets a lot of joy and Fahmaan gets peace.

Then when Sumbul's breathing becomes normal, Fahmaan again goes close to her face and both of them fall on each other's lips. Now Sumbul was also yearning to taste Fahmaan's lips. This time she responded directly and Fahmaan became happy.  Both wanted to devour each other's lips. Sumbul was sucking Fahmaan's lower lip and Fahmaan was sucking Sumbul's upper lip. Both were not giving each other a chance, both were biting their lips but neither was opening their mouth.

After 25 minutes of kissing, Fahmaan pinches Sumbul's ass cheeks very hard and Sumbul moans.

Ahhhhhhh...

Sumbul opens her mouth and Fahmaan takes one turn and tastes every corner of her mouth. Sumbul's taste was sweet like honey. Sumbul had also become intoxicated and she also wanted to test Fahmaan. Sumbul cups Fahmaan's face and moves it slightly away.

I also want to test you.     ......Sumbul said with heavy breath.

Fahmaan smiles and Sumbul attacks both his lips. She sucks and bites his lips. Fahmaan graan in little pain and Opens his mouth. Without wasting any time, Sumbul puts her tongue in his mouth and tastes his mouth.

Fahmaan had made her stop breathing and she also wanted to torture him. Sumbul also sucks his tongue. And bites.

Fahmaan also gets pleasure and he moans. After some time Fahmaan started moaning loudly as he started gasping for air and was unable to breathe.  Then Sumbul stops, their saliva mixes and both swallow the saliva. And both are out of breath.

Fahmaan places his face on Sumbul's breast. His hot breath touches Sumbul's cleavage. Both were tired and both are satisfied, Both slept comfortably each other arms.

Flashback end