EPISODE - 10

Sumbul reaches home lost in the thought of Fahmaan and remembers that lovely scene.She had just entered the house when her friend and sister grabbed her and she came out of her lovely thoughts.

Sum... Aree kya hua hai. Aise kyu mujhe jakad rahi ho.

Shreya/saneha...... Are dee andar to aayo fer btate hai. Kabse wait kar rahe the aapka.

girls go inside and make Sumbul sit with everyone in the hall.

Then Sumbul's father tells her that a proposal has come for her and we want to know what is the opinion of our daughter.

Sum dad.. Son, just see, we will do as you want. Just tell me your wish, should I say yes to this relationship?

Sum.... Dad, you will do everything good for me. So this question does not arise that what answer should I give.You just say yes to the relationship, I will do as you say.

Sumbul's family is happy that their daughter has accepted this relationship.But Sumbul did not say yes from her heart, she said yes only because of her father's trust.

Sumbul's heart was filled with sadness, because on one hand, she was connected to Fahmaan. And on the other hand, now this relationship has come for her. SHe was feeling sad, she was not happy, it seemed to her as if happiness was being lost from her.

On one side there was happiness of her family and on the other side there was a little love which had just emerged. She could not sleep the entire night, then she decided that she would stay away from Fahmaan. She will neither see him nor will she let him come near her.

She goes to office next day and even today Fahmaan was there but Sumbul ignored him and went inside the office.Fahmaan got angry with this action of Sumbul. But he controls his anger.

In this way time passes, Sumbul keeps herself busy in work so that she does not remember that scene. But after all, a Fahmaan is a fahmaan, he is not going to accept defeat.

In the evening Sumbul came out of the office and like every day, Fahmaan's car was in front of her.Sumbul ignored it and drove off with her scooter. Now Fahmaan's anger had increased a lot. He also starts the car and goes home.

It is getting too much on my head.I talked to love with her, this is making her very intelligent. I see for how long you keep ignoring me. ........ Fahmaan spoke angrily into his mouth.

It was 10 o'clock at night and Fahmaan could not tolerate that Sumbul ignoring him. He called Sumbul.

Hello miss shrma. ....... Fahmaan said on call.

Sir you. ........Sumbul said in surprise.

You did not do well by ignoring me today.Do you know what I can do? And I want my answer. You have just come to your house back side. ...... Fahmaan said.

What. Back side. But why?Please look sir, I can't come. And I don't want to talk to you about anything. .....Sumbul said.

Think about it. Otherwise I will go inside. Then giving up residence excuses your family.why did i come, what work did i have and that too so late at night. ...... Fahmaan said to her in a threatening.

Ok by rakhta hu phone or milta hu tumhe Ghar aa kar. ..... Fahmaan said.

Nhi nhi nhi. You don't come. I am coming soon. ......Sumbul said.

Jaldi aana warna Mai aa jaunga. ..... Fahmaan said.

Then both of them cut the call. And poor Sumbul comes down scared and goes to the back side of her house.

Sumbul reaches him.Sumbul was wearing a night suit, pajamas and a t-shirt.In this dress Fahmaan had seen Sumbul for the first time and he kept looking at her. Till now he had seen her only in salwar suit.

Wow.. You are not that bad. You are looking cute....... ......... Fahmaan said in his mind.

Bolo sir kya baat karni hai aapko. ......Sumbul said.

First thing. Don't call me sir because I am not in the office right now. You will call me sir only when I am in the office, ok. ......... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul nod.

And I did not come to talk about other things. I have come to get the answer. ...... Fahmaan said with a hope.

Look sir, sorry, Fahmaan, I don't want to talk to you about anything. Or i don't want to do any job here? In fact I don't even want to see you. So please, I request you with folded hands leave me. .....Sumbul said with folded hands.

Fahmaan was shocked after hearing Sumbul's words.He did not know that Sumbul would tell all this. He gets angry and grabbed Sumbul's face.

What did you say, should I leave you? Hun?
So listen to me, until I don't die, I am not going to leave you.

why are you not understanding. No one is having any control over me. My heart and mind want to see you, I want to stay near you. ........... Fahmaan said.

But it doesn't matter if you don't want to see me. Then I will not show you my face. I will leave the whole world. ......Saying this Fahmaan went away from there.

Sumbul also goes to her room and Fahmaan's last words were going around in her mind. I will leave the whole world.

Hy bhagwan Kahan fassa Diya aapne mujhe. Say that he might pick up something wrong in anger. He also makes me very angry. .........Sumbul said in her heart.

She went to sleep while praying to God. SHe prayed that Fahmaan should not do anything wrong with his life.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Hy guys I know this is short.  But tomorrow I will upload a long part.