EPISODE - 8

The next two days went like this. Sumbul had now become angry with Fahmaan, but a little love was still there in a corner of her heart. But Sumbul did not know that she had fallen in love with him, now she did not even like to see Fahmaan nor did she want to see him.

On the other hand, Fahmaan was successful in his plan. he fired Sumbul from his job. But he was not feeling like it. In the office his eyes were repeatedly going towards Sumbul's desk. And he was remembering that lovely scene even more. He was feeling restless about her. He don't know why but he got into the habit of looking at Sumbul.

A week passed by. Fahmaan could not control himself without seeing Sumbul. He goes to her house. Sumbul did not tell her family what her boss is like and what he did to hee to get a bail order.

Sumbul was not at home, she had gone to find a new job.Fahmaan comes to Sumbul's house.Vicky was also not at home. No one in the family knew Fahmaan, but Sumbul’s mother remembered that he was the same boy who had hitt Sumbul in the pandal that day.

Sum mom...    You are here.There was some work.

Fk.....   namsty aunty ji.  Mai Fahmaan khan hu. Jisne aapke bete ko jail bijwaya tha.

Sum mom  shocked. And confused.

Fahmaan comes inside the house and sits on the couch.

Fk..   Aunty please come, you also sit and listen to me please.

Fahmaan's eyes were searching for Sumbul. He himself was not able to understand what he was saying and why he had come to see Sumbul.

Sumbul's mother came and sat in front of him.

Fk...   Aunty, I have come to ask for forgiveness. Actually it was my mother's birthday, it was her special day. And Vicky spilled the coffee on my mother, I got angry and in anger I took the wrong decision. And later I came to know that his friend had pushed him and the coffee had accidentally spilled.

I am really sorry aunty plz mujhe maaf kar dijiye.

Sum mom...   Its ok beta.  If you realised your mistake and now asked for forgiveness then why would we not forgive you?

Fk...   Thank you aunty.

Just then Vicky arrives and seeing Fahmaan he makes an angry face. Fahmaan asks for forgiveness from him too. Now when Fahmaan asked for forgiveness, Vicky forgave him thinking that he is from a big family but still he is asking for forgiveness, so he should be forgiven.

When Vicky and Fahmaan talk, Mom makes tea and gives it to them. The big businessman who drinks black coffee was drinking tea today just to see Sumbul, hoping she might come.

After some time Fahmaan finished his tea and started leaving from there after saying bye to everyone. Then the Sumbul also comes from outside.

Sum....     Ma vicky. I got a new job.
As soon as Sumbul enters the house she screams with joy.

And when she goes inside she sees Fahmaan in front of her and an anger appears on her face.

Sum.        Tum.

Fk...         Hy miss Sharma.

What have you come here to do now?     ....Sumbul said angrily.

sum mom...   what is this behavior, why are you getting angry at someone as soon as you come,

Sum.   Ma, he is the same people who sent Vicky to jail.

Ma.     Han.  Mujhe pta hai .

Sum..    So why are you stopping him?

Vicky...   Dee vo sorry bolne aaya hai.

Fk..   I forgot to tell you that she is my employee and I fired her from the job in anger. For Vicky's bail.

I again ask for forgiveness from everyone, please forgive me.

Plz Sumbul mujhe maaf kardo.

sum mom...    Hey beta, just stop it. Now please don't embarrass us. She will forgive you like that too.

Sumbul was shocked that what happened to this stupid boss, he came asking for forgiveness.

Fk...   Aunty she is not saying something.

Sumbul's mother tells Sumbul to forgive him, ultimately he asked for forgiveness.

Sumbul says ok. Then Fahmaan starts leaving from there but Sumbul's mother tells Sumbul to go and leave him outside. Afterall he is your boss.

Sum..   vo khud challa jayega.

Sumbul's mother shows her eyes to Sumbul and Sumbul has to go.
Fahmaan is smiling.

Then both of them walked towards outside, Sumbul's face was still angry.

Angry bird.         ..... Fahmaan said after looking at her face.

My anger is less. Have you ever seen your anger?     ... Sumbul said angrily without looking at him.

The next time I get angry I will see.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Where did you get the job?     ...... Fahmaan asked.

why should I tell you.       ......Sumbul said this angrily.

Then both of them reached near Fahmaan's car. Fahmaan suddenly hugs her and says sorry in her ear once again.

Fahmaan....    I am really sorry.  If you want, you can come to work. And if you don't want to come then good luck.

Sumbul was totally shocked and her mouth remained open in 0 shape.

Then Fahmaan separates from the hug.And seeing Sumbul's face he smiled.

Fahmaan....     shut your mouth. Have you ever hugged anyone?

Sum,...     You are crazy. And yes, I did not hug anyone.

Saying this, Sumbul ran away from there.Her heartbeat had increased.

###***###***###***###***###