EPISODE - 4

This paper is for your freedom, it means you are leaving this job. As per your wish.       ....... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul is totally shocked.

Sir par maine to Aisa kush nhi kaha ki main job chod rahi hu.            ...... Sumbul said.

I know it. But I don’t want to keep you on the job. And now that you have signed, everything is settled that you have left the job on your own will.         ..... Fahmaan said while looking at the file.

But sir I need this job. And...        .... Sumbul said.

But Fahmaan spoke in the middle and cut her off.

Get out.      ..... Fahmaan said angrily.

Sumbul was not able to understand what she should do. She did not want to leave this job because this job was her dream. She stands there and tears come to her eyes, she gets scared of Fahmaan's anger.

Today, for the first time, Fahmaan did not feel happy seeing a girl getting scared of him rather, he felt guilty.  Seeing Sumbul's tears his heart became heavy as if he had committed some mistake today.Fahmaan could not see Sumbul's tears and he started leaving from there.

Bahut besharm ladki ho. Ja hi nhi Rahi ho ab konsi bhasha Mai jaane ko kahu.     ....... Fahmaan got up from the chair and said this and then walked out of his cabin himself.

Sum pov..

No no, I cannot let this job go. I might have made some mistake. I will have to talk to sir and ask for forgiveness.

Then Sambul gathers some courage and wipes her eyes and runs behind her boss.

There was a rest room in Fahmaan's office which was for Fahmaan and no one knew about that room except AbhiShek.

Today, for the first time, an employee was going to find out the secret of that room.

Fahmaan takes the lift and goes to the 5th floor from there he takes a right and that was his room.

Sumbul runs behind him through the stairs and when she reaches there she sees that Fahmaan has entered the room.Sumbul thought that like all other rooms, that room would also be a special cabin of the boss or a special meeting room.

Sumbul thinks for two minutes whether I should go inside or not. Then she wants to go inside.

Sum in mind.......    Now that I have come this far, what is the harm in going inside?

Sumbul goes inside without knocking and her eyes remain wide open after seeing the view inside.

Fahmaan's back was in front of Sumbul and he was shirtless.

OMG Kahan aa gyi main.   ......Sumbul is screaming loudly.

Then Fahmaan turns towards her angrily and looks at her.

Sumbul starts taking steps her back while scared.And Fahmaan starts turning towards her in anger.

how did you come here And why are you shouting?       ...... Fahmaan also said shouting angrily.

Sumbul was not able to speak. Because she was very scared after seeing Fahmaan's angry eyes. Sumbul moves her eyes around the room.

Sum in mind...    Hy god . Ye to rest room hai. Mujhe lagga cabin hai. Kahan fas gyi.

Fah....  Behari ho kya. Tum yahan kaise aayi.

Sumbul takes a step back and hits the wall and there was a light switch on the wall. And the room light goes off when the Sumbul hits the wall.

It becomes dark in the room and Fahmaan goes very close to the Sumbul. Fahmaan's bare body gets touched with sumbul and a wave of current rises in the bodies of both. Sumbul sticks a little to the wall. And there is a little gap between the two. Then Fahmaan placed his hand on Sumbul's waist for support because he was not able to see.Sumbul shivered at Fahmaan's touch, her heart beats faster. Then Fahmaan catches both her wrist and slowly creases his hands on her arms and takes his hand up and stops on the neck.

Sumbul was holding her breath, a hot glow was emanating from her face. Then Fahmaan turns on the light with one hand. He already knew that there was a switches.

Idiot. Light bhi off kardi.       .... Fahmaan said and went away from her. And he started wearing a shirt.

Fahmaan was observing the condition of Sumbul and he felt that all this had happened because of him as both were close. Fahman was also in the same condition as Sambul but he is a khadus person and he immediately hid the reaction from his face in his coldness.

Now tell me why you came here.     ..... Fahmaan asked her without even turning at her.

Sir, I do not want to leave this job. If I have committed any mistake, please forgive me. But I promise that I am ready to do everything for this job and will do whatever you say. But please don’t push this job away from me, this job is my dream.          .......Sumbul said everything in one breath.

After listening to Sumbul's lecture Fahmaan takes a deep breath and turns towards her.

You will do everything that I tell you to do.        ...... Fahmaan asks.

Sum.... Yes sir.

Fahmaan comes near her with his eyes in her eyes. Sumbul could not be equal to Fahmaan. She bowed her eyes.

Fahmaan's face was close to Sumbul's face. And he puts his hand under her chin and turns her face up.Sumbul opens her eyes.

If you want to work here then you will have to talk to me eye to eye, ok.     ........ Fahmaan said.

Sumbul nodes.

Now you said that you are ready to do everything for this job.  But I don’t think you are ready. You are not able to handle me with a bit clossness. So how will you handle the job and how will you do everything that you can do for this job.       ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul's breathing became heavy.

Fahmaan was looking desperate for Sumbul to take breath. So he left her and went a little away.

Fah.....  Come to work from tomorrow. Now go, drink water and take long breaths.

Sumbul ran away from there.

Fahman lay down on the sofa and despite not wanting to, started thinking about Sumbul.Today for the first time Fahmaan felt different due to the closeness of a girl.He was feeling very good about this feeling. And a slight smile appeared on his face. But unfortunately that smile disappeared.

Because Fahmaan again remembered that he is a rude person who hates middle class girls and every girl. Then he calls Sumbul an idiot in his heart and comes down. Become a  akadu boss.

***___***___***___***___***

So Guys this was today's part. And don't forget  to tell me how it was.

Plz guys do comments and votes 😄