46. My Queen

you eatin good this week😋😋 (it was supposed to be one chapter but was too long)

It took half an hour of misery searching up IDs, but finally Kouji arrived as Zack sulked hopelessly.

"You dumbasses. And my queen."

YN jumped a little, glancing around before pointing to herself. "Me??" She was shocked that freshmen spoke like that. Technically they were the same age, and it had only been a few months since she herself and the others had been freshmen, but still.

Kouji smirked and ignored her, continuing his spiel. "I couldn't bear listening to you guys anymore. Did you mess up again? I saved your ass last time too. WHen are you going to learn? Grow Up. Be a man. Why do you live like this."

Preach, honestly.

"Yo Jiho. Normally I'd take a fee, but I'll cash that in with YN later."

Zack glared at her, annoyed at her apparent alliance with the freshman he was beefing with.

"I'll do it for free. I just need to find the culprit right? The real plan starts now.

He began typing away, and a username appeared.

"W-wow... The information we couldn't find with google came up on Steam as his game ID?!"

"You need an email address to make a game ID," Kouji explained. "And these guys have hundreds of email addresses. They might be useless everywhere else, but it's perfect for smurf accounts."

Oh like the smurf accounts he made in order to be able to play with me on the date. YN flushed at the recollection of her abysmal gaming skills, but at least she had the excuse of not being exposed to electronics past a flip phone until at least the age of 15.

"I-I see! Now we just need some bikini pics of Zoe to lure him!!" Zack said determinedly, trying to regain some control.

"Hey what about Mira and YN?"

"No they won't do."

"You sick fuck."

"Supid..." Kouji mumbled to himself.

"Hm? Stupid?"

"That's so your level 💅"

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"

YN held Zack back before he lunged towards Kouji, who didn't even care.

"We don't have enough time to lure him. And what if its a girl? Now our first problem. Do you know what illegal dumpers are most afraid of?" He didn't wait for a response. "Witnesses. They've scared people might see them throw it away or get caught by a surveillance camera, so they throw it away early in the morning. But they throw away their traceable receipts too. That's how most of them get caught. And what I was looking for was similar to those receipts. A flaw in their plan. Game IDs."

Zoe clapped with excitement. "I see!! I always use the same ID for my games too!"

"On social media, everyone's careful of their privacy. But in games, people get careless." Kouji leaned over Jiho, instructing on the next steps. "Since it's Power Gumdam 2, it's probably a smurf. I bet his main is called Power Gumdam."

"Ah then should we google 'Power Gumdam'?" Jiho stammered out.

"We could do that," Kouji took the mouse. "Or since its a unique name, there's a better way. Naver blogs. We'll set the search option to nickname, search, and, bingo." The screen flashed to a mostly empty blog, the profile pic and description blank, but the real ID available. He glanced to the rest of the group. "What're you doing? We're just getting started here."