51. CHAPTER RECAPS

A little gift for y'all because it's been a while and I love to yap.

❗❗TOTALLY IGNORE THIS CHAPTER IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST THIS LITERALLY JUST SUMARIZES THE WHOLE STORY SO FAR ❗❗

16 pages of yap😭😭😭

Please ASK QUESTIONS and COMMENT if i missed anything or if i don't make sense.

AND ALSO im sorry for my weird ahh internet slang i'm too chronically online so ask if you need me to explain any abbreviations 😭😭

i promise next ep coming soon ive had it ready for like a month 😖😖

This all was just to procrastinate on APs BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CHAPTER RECAPS

2. Annoying Thoughts:

A new student Daniel Park enters the school. YN is instructed by her only friend Jay Hong to watch out for him. YN hasn't made any effort to fit in or resist bullying, finding it beneath her time. She sees Daniel's good nature.

Afterschool she goes to a park and sees a little white dog (Eden), and returns him to his owner. She notices the God Dog logo and dreads being recognized, but it seems like the owner does recognize her.

She goes to her apartment and her brother, Eli needs to work so she watches Yenna. She decides not to mention the God Dog incident because surely its not important...

But when she put Yenna to sleep suddenly a long-lost memory comes back. YN has been losing all her memories of the past for a while now as a survival instinct, but this is the first one that has come back, with just the name 'Johan Seong'. She researches him, and some more memories come back. Is he the key to remembering her past?

3. Johan Seong:

YN tries to talk to Mira about Johan. Daniel and Zack fight.

Later at home YN leaves to get ramen from the convenience store because she and Eli had run out of food, where Zack is forcing Daniel and Jiho to fight. She steps in but luckily doesn't need to do much, as Vasco steps in. He deescalates the situation and tries to recruit YN but she's had enough with gangs. She calls him handsome.

Later in school she finally asks Mira about Johan getting whiplash from the stories.

At lunch Daniel tries to be friends with her and Jiho. Vasco thinks hes threatening them and tries to protect her, Jace deescalates.

4. Sibling Dynamic:

Daniel asks her to come to dinner with a group, and she agrees to ask Zack about Johan. A memory comes back to her painfully before she can even respond.

Eli says she can go, but when he asks about her collapse because of the memory she refuses to tell him. He lets it go, and he'd let anything from YN go because he feels immeansely guilty for their childhood.

Mom was abusive to him, and Dad was abusive to her, but they had each other. When mom ran away, and dad got remarried it got worse, though she always tried to defend him. Stepmother remarried, and Eli blamed YN for their birthfather's death (he was a stupid kid in his defense) and then he ran away leaving her alone in that household. And its even worse cuz YN doesn't even remember the betrayal cuz of her memory loss.

YN picks up Yenna then goes to dinner w Daniel.

5. Liquid Courage:

Zack, Zoe, Doo, and the other lackeys are there, Daniel is uncomfortable, not expecting this. They talk about Daniel, and when Zack is drunk enough YN asks him about Johan, but he's not much help, crying instead, then kissing Daniel.