12. But if I Go there will be Double

WE'RE BACK AGAIN MI AMIGOS

AND THE FOLLOWING CONCLUDES THE TRUE BEGINNINGWE CONTINUE :)

WE CONTINUE :)

"Haha." YN pulled her mask down. She was sweating in the double hoodie, and without the mask it was easier to breathe. She reminisced about how she ever fought with one before. It was a horrible time but "YN. Now where's Johan." A God Dog member charged at her from behind, she simply sidestepped, and he went careening into Jin. "I'm not here to fight." Jin nodded to a particularly big god odg. YN sized him up. It had been a while but YN thought she could take him.

The dude reached for him, and YN side kicked him in the face. Before he recovered, she landed a combination of a high kick, tornado kick, and roundhouse kick. The guy reeled over, before falling with a thud. The room was silent. "Well? Now can I see Johan?" A few more people charged. YN vaulted backwards. "Am I going to have to defeat all of you?" They kept coming forward. YN dodged the first few attempts, then lead them around the open space, keeping them in a line so that they fumbled around themselves and no one could attack. Finally, she leaped upwards and grabbed ahold of the bar overhead. She kicked the person in front of the other two and they fell into the other two. YN dropped to the ground. She cracked her knuckles. "This is getting fun." There was a maniacal glint in her eyes that scared the room. They all charged. "Oh shit." YN muttered, dodging a barrage of blows. The only advantages that she had was that she was fast and lithe, and absolutely fricken crazy, and that the big group in a small space was extremely disorganized, She could simply dodge everything, and the people tired themselves out. As tempers rose and people got angry, she easily used their momentum and positioning to force them to attack their own members. But dodging was her main game. When there was only a few people left standing, Jin called them off. "Jeez finally." YN commented with a devilish smile. "I was wondering how long it would take for you to realize they can't beat me."

"That was impressive. Well, you pass!" Jin said, slightly scared by her smile. "You're amazing. Join me."

"What do you mean, 'pass'? Who said I wanted to join you?" YN snarked.

Jin was slightly confused. "Isn't that why you came here?"

"No you idiot, I just want to talk to Johan."

"You won't be able to defe-"

"YN." came a voice from the doorway. YN was surprised to hear a mixture of shock, betrayal, and heartbreak. It was Johan. As she whirled around, a hurricane of emotions flashed across his face, finally coming to a vicious calm. "What are you doing here? Why are you wearing a God Dog sweatshirt? And what happened to my gang?" Jin raised his eyebrows. They knew each other?

"Ah, don't worry, I didn't do that." YN reassured him, gesturing to the people on the ground surrounding her. "They did that to themselves." One guy staggered to his feet and tried to punch her. She easily dodged and tripped him, and he fell facedown. "Whoops! Now let's talk."