Chapter 8 - Falna!

Chapter 8 - Falna!

"We're here," Loki said, standing in front of a door to Torajirou Shiro.

"Where is this?"

"My room, the place where I grant Falna to newcomers. Go inside," Loki said as she opened the door.

The decoration inside was completely different from what Torajirou Shiro had imagined.

It was, to put it mildly, very down-to-earth.

There was a bed, and next to it were two bookshelves packed with books, mostly collections of heroic tales.

There was also a chair, a table filled with densely packed bottles of liquor, and even two empty bottles lying haphazardly on the floor.

Despite having many complaints, Torajirou Shiro held back, considering Loki's personality.

Loki quickly ran to the bed, sat cross-legged on it, and gestured for Torajirou Shiro to sit in front of her.

After Torajirou Shiro sat down, Loki told him, "Take off your clothes."

Torajirou Shiro looked at Loki in shock.

"I know I look good, but surely you're not that horny, right? If you're feeling eager, Raul might be a good option too. Sorry, but I find it hard to view you in a romantic way."

"Smack!" Loki slapped Torajirou Shiro on the head.

"What are you thinking! I meant your shirt! This is a necessary process to grant 'Falna'!"

"Oh." Realizing it was a necessary process and not Loki being lustful, Torajirou Shiro obediently took off his shirt.

Loki took a needle, pricked her own finger, and with her blood drew a pattern resembling a clown on Torajirou Shiro's back.

This was the mark of Loki Familia. Loki then used hieroglyphs, a language of the gods, to write on his back.

"You remember what 'Falna' is, right?"

"I remember."

Loki had already explained to him what "Falna" was: it's like a game panel that uses numbers to express the adventurer's various abilities and converts the adventurer's experiences into 'experience points/excelia' for leveling up.

In essence, it's a way of reflecting one's abilities in numbers.

"Falna" also serves as an accelerator, equivalent to an experience booster, where what normally takes three days to achieve can be done in one day with the help of "Falna."

"Alright, done!"

Loki patted Torajirou Shiro's back and then took a piece of parchment, pressed it against his back, and after the values were imprinted on the paper, handed it to Torajirou Shiro.

Torajirou Shiro Lv1

Strength: I0

Endurance: I0

Dexterity: I0

Agility: I0

Magic: I0

Magic:

[Device]

· Soul Magic

· Manifest one's soul as a weapon, can be in Fantasy/Illusionary Form or Combat Form, attacking the opponent's stamina

· Capable of conceptual severance

· Chant [Cut through—Kangetsu!]

Skills: