Chapter 12 - The First Update of Falna!

"I was planning to head back anyway; I just stopped because I saw you discussing something and wanted to see what was happening."

"That's great! Let's go back together! Tell us about your story on the way!"

Tiona was extremely excited upon hearing Torajirou Shiro agree to return with them and promptly started pulling him along.

"Let's go, let's go! Back to Twilight Manor!"

...

Twilight Manor,

After exchanging magic stones for valis at the guild counter, the group headed straight back to the base.

"And then? What happened between you and your mentor?"

Tiona was still pulling Torajirou Shiro, eagerly asking about his past swordsmanship training.

To Torajirou Shiro, these stories seemed mundane, yet Tiona seemed fascinated, occasionally asking questions like a student in class.

"We're back, could you open the door, please?"

The group reached the entrance, and Finn spoke to the male and female gatekeepers.

"You're back! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Hearing this voice, Torajirou Shiro paused and instinctively looked towards the gate.

Loki burst out of the manor, rushing towards the female members of the group.

"Is everyone safe? I've missed you so much!"

She leaped forward, stretching out her arms towards the girls.

Ais, Tiona, and Tione instinctively dodged her, but as Loki was about to pounce on Lefiya, seeing the tearful expression on the elf, Torajirou Shiro instinctively summoned his device and used its scabbard to knock Loki to the ground, leaving a human-shaped pothole.

"Thank you so much, Torajirou-kun!"

Lefiya ran towards Torajirou Shiro with tearful eyes to express her gratitude.

"Torajirou, Torajirou! You haven't finished telling your story yet!"

Tiona pulled Torajirou Shiro's hand, dragging him inside the manor as if she hadn't seen Loki fall, with the others following behind them.

Thus, Loki, the infamous trickster goddess known throughout the heavens for causing mischief, was left forgotten at the entrance of her own residence.

...

Inside Twilight Manor,

After showering, Torajirou Shiro saw Ais heading towards Loki's room.

She was probably going to update her Falna.

With this in mind, Torajirou Shiro followed. He knew he was improving, but seeing exact numbers made him feel more at ease and motivated.

In his previous life, if there had been a 'knowledge +1' sign above his head while studying, he would have upgraded just for the sake of seeing his stats increase, even without any achievement reward.

After Ais left the room with a disheartened expression, probably due to limited progress, Torajirou Shiro greeted her with a nod and explained his purpose.

"I'm here to update my status," He said to Ais, who nodded and left, her silhouette reflecting a touch of dejection.

Torajirou Shiro peeked through the door and saw Loki burning Ais' status parchment.