Chapter 16 - Lefiya's Problem!

When Torajirou Shiro woke up, he felt a soft touch on his head.

A pleasant scent wafted into his nose and he could feel a hand gently stroking his hair.

He looked up and saw Ais's face, as emotionless as a windless pool at dusk.

"Are you awake..."

When she saw that Torajirou Shiro was awake, the doll-like face of Ais showed a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry... I didn't hold back."

"Then this knee pillow is..." Torajirou Shiro couldn't help but ask.

"It was Riveria who taught me to apologize in this way." Ais honestly replied.

"Is that so..." Torajirou Shiro changed to a more comfortable position on Ais's lap.

Ais said it was okay, so why be polite? Frankly, resting on a beautiful woman's lap was more than enough reward for him.

The nearby bushes rustled, and a flash of honey-colored hair emerged. It was Lefiya.

"Ais-san, she actually! She actually gave Torajirou-san a lap pillow!!"

Lefiya's eyes lost their light.

"Should I kill Torajirou-san and then commit suicide to apologize? Okay, it's decided, that's what I'll do."

At this point, Ais also noticed Lefiya hiding in the bushes.

"Lefiya?"

"Yes! Ais-san! I'm here!"

Lefiya immediately stood up straight in the bushes.

"Are you here to find Torajirou?"

"Eh? Ah, yes! That's right! Loki-sama asked me and Torajirou-san to explore the dungeon today! It's almost time!"

With that, Lefiya pulled up Torajirou Shiro, who was lying comfortably on Ais's lap, and gave him a fierce glare.

He was then dragged out of the Twilight Manor.

"Wait a minute, Lefiya, I haven't picked up a sword yet!"

"Torajirou-san, you can summon your weapon, so there's no need to pick it up!"

"That's for you. Riveria asked me to train you today."

"Riveria-sama?"

It seemed that the name Riveria had touched on some switch in Lefiya, which allowed her to calm down temporarily.

"Since it was arranged by Riveria-sama, there's nothing I can do about it. But remember! Don't go back and continue to disturb Ais-san's rest time!"

Although it was clear that Lefiya's unwillingness to let Torajirou Shiro go find Ais was definitely not for the simple reason of disturbing Ais's rest, Torajirou Shiro did not expose it since Lefiya was still angry.

He took a silver-white longsword and entered the dungeon.

"Lefiya, who lives in that tower?"

Before entering the dungeon, Torajirou Shiro asked, pointing to the Tower of Babel.

When he first entered the dungeon, Torajirou Shiro noticed that there was a gaze staring at him, but it only transmitted feelings of curiosity, so he didn't care about it.

However, what does it mean by looking at him every time he enters the dungeon from so far away?

"Ah? The first floor of the Tower of Babel is the entrance to the dungeon. A little higher up are the stores for weapons and the like. Above that, only the gods reside there. You should ask Loki-sama about the gods there."