Chapter 9 - Entering the Dungeon for the First Time!

"I wonder if I should ask someone for directions..."

Upon exiting, Torajirou Shiro realized he did not know the location of the Adventurer's Guild but felt too embarrassed to just turn back after leaving so confidently.

While walking, he noticed an elf with green hair, dressed in a maid outfit, moving things in the distance, making him ponder the unique blend of modern and retro styles.

Is this a feature of another world?

Noticing Torajirou Shiro's gaze, the elf turned to face him.

"Do you need some help? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Realizing his rudeness, Torajirou Shiro quickly explained his situation.

"I'm a new adventurer who just joined a familia, but I don't know where the guild is. I saw you and thought about asking..."

The elf nodded, "Hold on for a moment."

After she moved her goods into a tavern named Hostess of Fertility, she came out and said, "Follow me."

"Eh?" Shiro was puzzled.

"I'll take you to the Adventurer's Guild," The elf girl neatly replied.

...

Northwest street,

Near the central square, there is a huge building where the headquarters of the Adventurer's Guild is located.

Inside, countless adventurers were exchanging information, some pondering tasks suitable for them at the guild's notice board, others converting their day's harvest into money, but most were exchanging intelligence.

In the dungeon, information is vital, such as knowing when monsters in the dungeon are rioting.

Without this knowledge, venturing into the dungeon is like entrusting one's life to the 'unknown'.

"Thank you, Ryuu-san, I'll definitely visit the tavern where you work next time," Torajirou Shiro learned the green-haired elf's name, Ryuu Lion, on the way here.

Ryuu just nodded and left after bringing him here, seemingly not too fond of this place.

Seeing Torajirou Shiro's novice adventurer look, nearby adventurers gave him kind smiles or looked down on him, imagining his handsome face terror-stricken by monsters.

Torajirou Shiro nodded back to those who were kind and ignored the malicious ones, heading straight for the counter.

"Hello, I'm here to register as a new adventurer."

The half-elf woman with glasses, brown hair, and green eyes at the reception was named Eina Tulle.

"Please fill out this form."

Torajirou Shiro looked at the form, which required details like name, age, birthplace, current adventurer level, and the familia he joined.

After filling it out, Eina curiously looked at Torajirou Shiro's form.

"Torajirou Shiro, that's a nice name. Eh? Are you from Loki Familia!"

She exclaimed, suddenly raising her voice by several decibels, causing a momentary silence around, which was quickly filled with the whispers of other adventurers.

"Loki Familia, huh? They haven't taken in new members for a long time."

"Yeah, the last one was that elf, right?"

"It looks like they've got another newbie with good potential."

Similar comments kept reaching Torajirou Shiro's ears.